We are currently recruiting for a Senior Software Engineer to join our growing team in San Jose, California. InnoTrans Communications Inc., a division of ATX Networks offers an outstanding work environment and competitive compensation package.
We seek talented, enthusiastic, innovative, and flexible individuals, who are looking for a challenging and rewarding career. We host a positive, modern, business casual environment.
Reporting to the Director of Software Engineering, the Software Engineer will design, analyze, debug and implement embedded software with focus in graphical user interface.
Our future team member will hold a Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent combined with a minimum of 15+ years applied working knowledge in HTML based graphical user interface development, IP protocols and SNMP, regression testing and production automation within the IP network industry and be capable of operating in both Windows and Linux based development environments.
In addition to the qualifications listed above and below we are seeking an ambitious professional interested in growing beyond the regular position scope who is self-motivated to learn new technologies and procedures in a highly dynamic, innovative technology environment.
The successful candidate will achieve the above mandate through the following duties:
- Design, implement and take full ownership of software modules;
- Create, evaluate and implement the software automation test suites and tools to support software release process;
- Perform daily production software support; and
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams and support software tools to assist process.
The successful candidate will possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Working knowledge with Node.js environment.
- A deep understanding of the SW development processes, best practices, requirements gathering, configuration management, release management, and automated regression testing. Familiar with software release process and fluency with revision control tools, such as CVS, Subversion and/or Git. Familiar with bug tracking systems JIRA and Bugzilla.
- Working knowledge with browser automation packages, like Cucumber, Selenium and development environment Eclipse is preferred;
- Fluent with software languages including Python, Linux shell scripts, Perl, C, Java and Linux development environments;
- Strong working knowledge with IP network protocols and SNMP;
- Applied experience with any of the following; Open Embedded, GNU Tools, NetSNMP, MySQL and/or Microsoft Visual Studio and Visual C++;
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills;
- Flexibility and desire to take on new tasks to contribute beyond regular job scope;
- Capable of completing tasks and managing project deadlines both independently and in collaboration with team members;
- Excellent organizational, time management, analytical and follow-up skills;
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written; and
- Flexibility to outside of core business hours as required.
START DATE: ASAP
ATX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of all individuals. Should you require any accommodations during the recruitment process please notify Human Resources. The ATX Accessible Customer Service Plan can we viewed on our website.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/115694 →