SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER- MI
Our client, a cutting edge developer of automotive safety systems, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their growing team.The engineer is responsible for Embedded Software Design and development for Safety Critical Applications.
* Analyze and review requirements.
* Develop modular software for embedded 8/16/32 bit microprocessors/controllers.
* Write unit/development test plans and conduct unit/development tests.
* Interface with product development teams.
* Specific knowledge of automotive protocols (GM LAN, Ford FNOS)
* Champion the quality, design, development and release of assigned software project elements in accordance of a process.
* Perform basic functions of software design, code and test on assigned new features, change requests and defect fixes.
* Establish and adhere to estimates in project work plan for assigned tasks.
* Provide regular updates of assigned task progression to software lead for project planning, tracking and oversight.
* Identify or propose product process or infrastructure improvements.
* Contribute current status, relevant data and constructive opinion at team/section meetings; Exemplify consensus building and team-focused behavior.
* Tools (a plus): CodeWrite, Exp. with Microprocessor tools (Compiler, Emulator, Simulator), QAC, Greenhills/IAR/ PLS Tasking Compiler, and MKS Source Integrity
EDUCATION & SKILLS REQUIRED
* BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
* Three years work experience in Embedded or real time software development
* C and assembly programming for 8/16/32 bit micro-controllers
* Decision tables, state diagrams and structured programming
* Configuration management and version control
* Embedded software tools
* Automotive and control applications
Location: Southeast MI
Salary Range: $85,000-110,000/year, depending on experience
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: Subject to review
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59202 →