naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for post-acute care management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How? By hiring exceptionally talented clinicians, engineers and healthcare leaders to leverage cutting edge technology to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why is this role critical?
As Senior Software Engineer in the Engineering organization, you will be contributing to design and development of multiple systems while working within a team of local and nearshore software engineers building high availability services used to power our SaaS applications.
What will you be accountable for?
– Contribution to design and development of highly performant software services within a large platform working independently.
– Responsible for analyzing complex requirements or problems and evaluating proposed solutions.
– Collaborate effectively within a cross-functional team to manage dependencies and communicate progress of deliverables.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role.
You have a proven record working within teams building enterprise-grade applications and have deep technical skills; you feel comfortable working in an agile environment and have a history of solving complex problems with elegance and simplicity.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
– 5+ years’ experience working with Enterprise-class SaaS products using Java, Spring, Web/RESTful services, Oracle, MongoDB.
– 2+ years’ experience with Angular JS and Bootstrap.
– Demonstrated experience in the areas of Object Oriented Programming, design patterns, microservice patterns.
– Strong exposure and experience with leading front-end technologies (Angular.js, Node.js, Bootstrap, React).
– 5+ years hands-on development experience.
– Ability to understand the design and independently work on implementation of software components within the larger platform.
– Outstanding collaboration, time management, communication skills as well as ability to work independently.
naviHealth partners with health plans, health systems and post-acute providers to manage the entire continuum of post-acute care. We utilize evidence-based protocols to optimize care and bundled payment methodologies to align all stakeholders. The result: optimized care and outcomes, reduced inpatient days, reduced hospital readmissions, and increased patient satisfaction.
We care about the people we serve.
We care about each other.
We care about our communities.
We embrace innovation.
We like simple.
naviHealth is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.