Zaius, the only CRM built for the scale and velocity of business-to-consumer (B2C) marketers, is announcing the expansion of its Engineering team!
Zaius empowers B2C marketers to maximize customer lifetime revenue. By unifying marketing attribution and campaign execution across all channels, Zaius makes it easy to understand which campaigns are driving repeat purchases, new loyal customers, average order value, and other customer-centric metrics, and then automate coordinated, multi-channel marketing campaigns that move customers through their lifecycle.
* Experience building consumer facing applications, ideally with exposure to front-end development
* 4 + years experience with object oriented language
* Comfortable with CSS architecture
* Experience taking UX Designers mocks and turning them into functional products
* Comfortable engaging in product architecture discussions
* Passionate when it comes to building products that are a pleasure to use
* Experience delivering a SaaS product (AWS is a plus)
* Unlimited vacation policy
* Flexible work environment (ability to work from home)
* Stocked beer fridge (nice beer, not just Bud Light)
* 401k Employer Match
* Company Equity – you have a stake in what were doing
* On and off-site happy hours
* Dart tournaments (we love darts)
* Pool Table
* Daily exposure to executive/management team
* Weekly catered lunches
* Unlimited caffeine
* Awesome office location overlooking the TD Garden. Only a few steps from North Station (literally, a few steps).
* Kitchen stocked with snacks. Who doesnt love snacks?
* Unlimited bubbles (flavored sparkling water)
* Sweet Zaius swag
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/55980 →