OM1 is a leading healthcare technology company focused on providing outcomes measurement and predictive analytics for value-based and personalized healthcare. Leveraging big clinical data, standardized outcomes measures, and artificial intelligence technology, OM1 delivers a scientifically robust and clinically meaningful approach to enable stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem to improve clinical and financial outcomes with more precise information for better decision-making.
The ideal candidate is a smart, creative, and curious analytical thinker who is excited to work hands-on with big data. We integrate very large volumes of healthcare data to generate deep insight about diseases, providers and treatments. We have audacious plans to make our intelligent data cloud the decision making engine for all of healthcare.
Our expertise cuts across medical, software, big data, machine learning and mathematics. Being a small company, the work is diverse and fast-paced. There is much opportunity for growth both personally and professionally. Come join us and help build a mission-driven company dedicated to improving healthcare!
* Stoked to work with Spark, Scala, Python, Django, ReactJS, AWS, and SQL. You truly enjoy coding.
* Experience with Big Data in very large-scale data sets,
* Comfortable working in a Scrum environment with continuous delivery.
* Comfort translating business requirements into clear technical stories that break down work into incremental deliveries.
* A CS degree or equivalent and industry experience.
* A strong desire to advance healthcare and improve patient outcomes
* At least 3 years of software engineering experience
NICE TO HAVE
* Healthcare experience
* Experience in natural language processing and machine learning
* Data modeling experience
* Experience working on systems with strong security and privacy requirements
OM1 offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health and dental insurance, a 401(k), generous paid time off and sick leave, and standard paid company holidays. Also lets not forget about Beer Fridays and Bagels Wednesdays!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/58941 →