Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients. PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: The Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Pacific (SSC Pacific) The Command and Intelligence Systems Division within the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center, San Diego (SPAWARSYSCEN) provides systems engineering, development, integration, test, and life-cycle support for a wide range of Navy, Joint, and National Command Control Communications Computer and Intelligence (C4I) systems. SSC Pacific is tasked to provide engineering support for the Tactical Signals Intelligence/Information Operations (SIGINT/IO) Technology, Distributed Common Ground System, Navy (DCGS-N). DGCS-N provides the Navy’s primary Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance, and Targeting (ISR & T) support capability. Afloat (CVN, LHA, LHD, LCC) or Ashore (MHQ /MOC), DCGS-N’s tools are critical to the Operational Commander’s battle-space awareness and Net-Centric operations. Users equipped with DCGS-N will identify, locate, and confirm targets through multi-source intelligence feeds and update enemy track locations and provide situational awareness to the Joint Force Maritime Component Commander by processing date drawn from available sensors. SRC is looking for a highly motivated candidate to provide software development and human systems integration support to the DCGS-N Increment 2 development team. A successful candidate will:
– Develop software solutions in support of system integration, capability enhancements, and system improvements
– Perform Human Systems Integration (HIS) testing
– Evaluate visualization applications and packages
– Develop integration strategies for DCGS-N Inc 2 integration
– Ensure delivered software meets HSI standards
– Interact with other HSI related groups and efforts
– Conduct visualization demonstrations
– Participate in visualization workshops and training sessions in support of FCR 1 and 2
– Participate in meetings, working groups, and technical discussions, including professional seminars and conferences associated with the work performed in this project
– Participate in Integrated Product Teams used to increase knowledge and understanding of the technical requirements for the research, development, integration, test/experimentation and ultimately, end products to the user
– Provide planning for acquisition including preparation of regulatory and statutory acquisition documentation
– Provide project briefing materials upon request Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status. [*MON *CB] MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
– Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or related technical discipline
– At least 5 years’ of experience programming with Java or related language
– Possesses the initiative to identify, communicate, and solve problems with a multitude of team members and government sponsors, as well as provide accurate input to plans and schedules
– Self-starter who is accountable and requires minimal direction and supervision; is open to new ideas, and is a creative and flexible individual who is comfortable working in a large, dynamic, and complex organization
– Possesses personal characteristics of professionalism, credibility, commitment to high standards, innovation, discriminating judgement and accountability
– At least 8 years’ of experience providing technical support to the C4ISR community
– An active TS/SCI clearance with current SSBI DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
– Master’s degree in engineering, computer science, or related technical discipline
– Experience designing and implementing interfaces for Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS), Integrated Broadcast Service, and/or the Global Command and Control System (GCCS)
– Software engineering experience with intelligence exploitation systems THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TS/SCI CLEARANCE Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
on Company Website
Job ID: *************
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Scientific Research Corp
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced engineering company that was founded in 1988 to provide innovative solutions to the U.S. Government, private industry, and international markets. Since its inception, SRC has continued to successfully meet emerging challenges in the marketplace and consistently deliver the highest quality products and technical services to its customers.SRC’s business activities are focused on a broad range of information, communications, intelligence, electronic warfare, simulation, training, and instrumentation systems. With corporate headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and engineering offices located across the U.S., SRC is dedicated to a full range of engineering, integration, testing, support, and research and development activities. SRC laboratories and test facilities reflect state-of-the-art technology and mirror both commercial and defense operational environments. Contact Info
– San Diego, CA 92110
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.