* Write code on the client-side, server-side or both
* Debug existing software and address defects
* Gather requirements for new features or products
* Participate in peer code reviews and testing
* Participate in Agile sprint planning and backlog estimation sessions
* Generate documentation where required
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word ‘Experian’ is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans
– 5+ years of experience working on enterprise level software
– Demonstrated problem solving skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
– Experience with Java
– Experience with MySQL, ruby or python (or other scripting language) a big plus
– Experience with version control, particularly Git
– Familiarity in Linux / Terminal / Command Line Interface execution
Nice to have / Want to Learn:
– Experience with ReactJS, NodeJS, jQuery, Redux
– Working on and supporting Cloud Based Deployments
– Experience working on applications with large user-bases, scalability, and architectural design.
– Experience working in an Agile environment
– Unit Testing and Continuous Integration experience
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.