At HouseCanary, we’re using data and analytics to predict the future of US residential real estate. Our goal is to help people make better decisions by offering innovative and unparalleled insights. HouseCanary’s platform accurately forecasts values 36 months into the future for four million residential blocks and more than 100 million properties.
Design, write, test and improve code to power single page applications for a data analytics company.
– Plan and implement feature-rich web applications used to make data-driven decisions.
– Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
– Use modern web technologies to build complex data visualizations and improve user experience.
– Build scalable back-end APIs to power single page applications.
– Improve code base performance and request latency by enhancing and optimizing microservices.
– Create modular and extensible libraries.
– Optimize page performance of complex Web applications.
– Assist with the deployment and ongoing management of the applications using automation tools.
– Write scalable, testable, well-documented code that will be leveraged by other engineers across the business.
– MS in CS, Engineering, or related field + 2 yrs. exp. as a Software Engineer or Developer; or BS in same fields + 5 yrs. exp. as a Software Engineer or Developer
– Experience must be progressive
Resume to: HouseCanary, Inc., 201 Spear St., #1400, San Francisco, CA 94105, *********************
HouseCanary is the authoritative source for accurate, uniform information, analyzed and visualized real-time to make better, faster decisions.
HouseCanary – see into the future of real estate.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.