SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER, FRONT END
Were assembling a nimble team of passionate contributors to turn a revolutionary concept into a product that will change the way companies do business with each other. We are starting from scratch, and were focusing on producing the best customer experience we can, while keeping our codebase solid. If youre excited by this prospect, then you belong with Globys.
As a valued team member, youll have substantial ownership of our front end. We work collaboratively, often designing and programming in pairs. As a greenfield project team within a profitable company, we have full freedom to innovate without fear of failure.
* Collaborate with team members on our front end technical direction.
* Review wireframes and mockups with designers, then turn them into high-quality UX.
* Maintain high test coverage using realistic scenarios.
* Work with teammates to identify blockers and remove them.
* Demonstrate a constant commitment to excellence.
* Embrace the first principle of the agile manifesto: Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
* At least 5 years experience building web applications.
* Proficiency with one or more SPA frameworks (Vue, React, Angular, etc).
* Proficiency with front end build tools (Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, etc).
* Experience deploying to AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
* A passion for building powerful, common-sense APIs.
* An insatiable thirst for more knowledge and experience.
NICE TO HAVE
* Proficiency with Node.js.
* Knowledge of web application security concerns.
* Mobile app development experience.
Our invoice-to-cash SaaS platform unifies and simplifies invoicing for suppliers and buyers everywhere. We serve many of the worlds largest telecoms with a customer-centric experience thats sticky, efficient, and agile. Featuring a 15+ year track record and a new period of unprecedented growth, this is an exciting time to join Globys as we expand into other verticals such as IoT, utilities, cloud infrastructure, and beyond.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/124009 →