Location: SAN FRANCISCO, CA
The world runs on software. Yet delivering changes to software remains massively complicated, highly manual, and risk-prone. This clients mission is to simplify the entire software delivery process so that software engineering teams can move fast and ship code effortlessly without the fear of breaking things. Thats why they are bringing the industrys first Continuous Delivery-as-a-Service (DaaS) platform to the market.
This client is using a unique machine learning and AI-based approach to continuously verify the performance, quality and security of highly complex software systems, and automates the entire software delivery process.
This is an amazing opportunity to be an early engineer in a high-growth, high-potential startup. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering the frontend user interface of Harness platform.
This client believes in a UX-first engineering approach across the organization. In this role, you will be responsible for writing clean, killer code to create fantastic and user-friendly experiences. You will be involved in all aspects of product design and user experience and will lead turning wireframes into polished and beautiful user interfaces.
You will be working with a team of dynamic engineers who take pride in solving complex problems.
* Client is searching for TOP 1% of Candidates Available
* MUST have graduated from Top 10 School or currently working for Top 10 startup company
* Passion for designing elegant experiences that are approachable and just a bit playful.
* Experience with any of ReactJS, AngularJS, BackboneJS, KnockoutJS, or EmberJS.
* Experience with responsive design and deep understanding of object-oriented design.
* Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking.
* Expertise in turning a design into cleanly architected HTML and CSS.
* Entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality
* Strong desire to work in an unstructured, fast moving startup environment
* B.S. degree in CS or equivalent with 3-10 years of industry experience
WHAT DOES THIS CLIENT HAVE TO OFFER YOU (?)
* Experience building a transformative product
* End-to-end ownership of your projects
* Fun work environment in the heart of San Francisco
* Beer & high-end espresso in the office
* Breakfast Mondays, Happy Hour Thursdays, Lunch Fridays
* Competitive salary, health benefits, early stage Stock Options
* A great team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish your goals
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/79309 →