Voloridge Investment Management
Voloridge Investment Management is a rapidly growing, fastpaced, quantitative investment management firm based in Florida managing over $1.5B in assets. We are looking for a motivated Senior Software Engineer who is seeking to join an entrepreneurial environment where team collaboration, dedication, ethics, and tenacity are highly rewarded.
As a senior software engineer, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining mission critical applications and services. You should have a passion for technology, viewing it as much as a hobby as a career and exploring new tools and concepts that can be applied to challenges in our systems. As a senior member of the development team you will peer review your colleagues work and mentor less experienced staff. Voloridge develops software for its own proprietary use and as a small team, this role is highly visible where you will have direct access to the stakeholders and end users of the software you develop.
SUMMARY OF JOB FUNCTIONS
* Significantly contribute to software design and architecture
* Develop both new applications and improve our existing ones in performance, capability and reliability
* Develop software, primarily in C#
* Work with Product Management, Users, and QA to ensure software meets requirements
* Manage the deployment of software changes to QA and production environments
* Deep understanding of software development techniques and patterns in high level programming languages
* Experience with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
* Experience with parallel programming and asynchronous patterns
* Full stack or n-tier application development in high data volume environments
* 7+ years of recent software development experience
* 4-year college degree (or higher)
* The ability to work daily, onsite in our Jupiter, FL office
PREFERRED SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
* Experience with C# and the .Net runtime
* Experience with Python and related data science libraries or tools
* Experience working with Continuous Integration/Delivery or DevOps environments
* Degree in computer science at a highly rated school
* Strong math background
* Familiarity with financial data
* Familiarity with financial industry technical standards and protocols
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
* Highly competitive base salary
* Profit sharing bonus
* Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
Voloridge Investment Management is an SEC registered investment advisor. A private investment company founded in 2009, our mission is to deliver superior risk-adjusted returns for qualified investors, using advanced proprietary modeling technology, conservative investment tactics and sophisticated risk management. Our market neutral equities strategy takes both long and short positions in the most actively traded equities, and is designed to capture alpha while limiting exposure to directional markets risks. Our futures strategy takes both long and short positions in the most actively traded global futures, and is also built to maximize alpha captured across all futures markets traded while capping exposure to any particular sector at a given time.
Voloridge Investment Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic or status.
Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Juno Beach, Port St Lucie, Hobe Sound, Tequesta, West Palm Beach, Delray Beach, Boca Raton
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/71351 →