Do you dream of what cars of the future will look like when you combine them with connectivity, a smartphone, and cloud services? Can you imagine uniting those dreams with a company that has the skills and relationships to make that a reality? If so, Telenav wants you!
At Telenav, we believe the car is at the beginning of a massive innovation wave that mirrors what happened on the smartphone several years ago. Building on our long history of mobile and in-car navigation software and services, we are on a mission to make people’s lives less stressful, more productive and more fun when they’re on the go.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Sr. Software QA Engineer to join our growing Auto team. He/she should have a solid understanding of SW development life cycles and test methodologies, combined with a passion for quality and efficiency.
- Review product requirement, user experience specification, technical design specification for testability.
- Develop test strategy, test plan and test case for specific project/ product
- Conduct test plan/cases review with cross-functional teams to ensure the test coverage
- Build and maintain requirement / test case/ test result traceability matrix
- Document test requirement, test procedures, work flow and various instructions for all stakeholders.
- Automate the test cases for Android applications.
- Maintain integration automation test for continuous integration (Jenkins experience is highly desired)
- Collaborate with multiple teams in different continents
- Analyzes test results along with failure analysis, utilizes fact / data driven metrics to continuous improve test efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure measurable improvement of product quality by identifying, developing and implementing innovative QA capabilities, strategies, approaches and services
- Leads and motivates project executions to specifications while dealing with cross-functional dependencies, aggressive schedules and evolving requirements
- Escalate issues, concerns and risk proactively
- BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related experience
- Minimum of 3 years of SW development or SW quality assurance experience
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with implementation and administration of Quality Assurance metrics, such as defect profiles and performance to entry/exit criteria
- Strong and extended experience in use and implementation of Automation protocols, tools and techniques
- Experience working in organizations using Agile / Scrum based product development methodologies is highly desirable
- Expert level familiarity with Wiki-based tools such as JIRA and Confluence to manage product planning and issue planning and resolution
- Previous experience with software development and quality engineering in automotive industry is highly desired
- Exceptional attention to detail, excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills including the ability to interact customers
- Excellent team player
- Self-motivated, responsible, accountable and experienced in dealing with ambiguity while performing critical project steps.
Telenav is a leading provider of connected car and location-based platform services, focused on transforming life on the go for people — before, during, and after every drive. Leveraging our location platform, global brands such as Ford, GM, Toyota and AT&T deliver custom connected car and mobile experiences. Additionally, advertisers such as Nissan, Denny’s, Walmart, and Best Buy reach millions of users with our highly-targeted advertising platform. To learn more about how Telenav’s location platform powers personalized navigation, mapping, big data intelligence, social driving, and location-based ads, visit www.telenav.com.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/148290 →