Sprinklr is 1,500 employees strong, valued at $1.8 billion, and positioned at the forefront of the customer experience management industry. At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world’s largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn.
Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together – across marketing, advertising, research, commerce, and customer care – to manage customer experience at scale.
Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the most recognized brands around the world, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
We are looking for a pre-sales Senior Solutions Consultant who will partner with Sales on our enterprise and mid-market accounts. Senior Solutions Consultants are instrumental in the sales cycle, bringing their technical and industry expertise to create compelling solutions for customers.
What You’ll Do:
As a Senior Solutions Consultant you will partner with Sales to uncover a customer’s current and future states and their goals in order to best position Sprinklr’s solutions. You are a strong communicator who can develop compelling presentations that illustrate Sprinklr’s business value to customers at all levels. You understand how Sprinklr can fit into a customer’s technology stack and the common use cases we can support across systems.
- Acts as a key member of account teams with sales and other internal stakeholders for our enterprise and mid-market customers
- Attends client meetings to conduct in depth discovery on the customer’s current and future states and positive business outcomes
- Creates compelling presentations and collateral that demonstrate our solutions and the value proposition they provide against a customer’s required capabilities
- Delivers presentations both virtually and in person
- Works with customers to educate them on the business value Sprinklr can provide
- Assists Sales in the response to RFXs
- Keeps up with an aggressive training schedule and maintain up to date Sprinklr product certifications
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a presales role at a SaaS company
- Experience in marketing, advertising, customer care, business intelligence or commerce spaces
- Familiar with CRM, Marketing Automation, Business Intelligence and Social Media
- Methodical and meticulous approach to preparation and execution
- Experience in multiple verticals desired with a preference for Technology, Travel and Retail
Sprinklr has spent the last eight years building software for an “un-enterprise” world, and we’re bringing the very best talent together to take us to the next level.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/115602 →