About the role
Our business is undergoing an explosive transformation: positioning our product as an industry leader in a powerful, new emerging market: the Digital Experience Platform arena, for this reason we are looking for a passionate Senior Solutions Architect. The candidate must have an extensive experience on web applications and distributed architectures for modern applications. The work involves architecture, design and interactions with business, customers, pre-sales staff and management on a regular basis. This role is characterized by the need for substantial technical and operative experience as well as commercial savviness and a well-developed ability to understand a clients need. The ideal candidate for this challenging position as a Senior Solutions Architect within Entando will fit the following profile.
The Senior Solutions Architect must:
Act as consulting evangelist who can provide industry and product knowledge to differentiate offering and increase pursuit attachment to software deals and successful implementation of Entando software. Assess deal qualification and provide recommendation to pursue opportunity.
Analyze business needs to ensure Entando solution meets customer objectives. Exercises creativity and independent judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to design non-routine and very complex business solutions utilizing third party products and technology to meet customer needs. As a position of technical and professional influence, this individual frequently operates at the leading edge of technology. Recommend and justify enhancements to a wide range of products to meet complex customer needs. As a thought leader and customer advisor, influences customer leadership in acceptance of Entando solutions and services to facilitate the closing and execution of software deals. Contribute to non-routine and very complex statements of work, work breakdown structure and/or level of effort and staff plans. Present and demonstrate solutions to customers. Build and maintain a network and up-to-date specific industry or product knowledge. Responsible for transitioning smoothly between deal and implementation phases, often managing and/or overseeing, a larger implementation team through project completion. Coordinate a pursuit team of subject matter experts. Lead the domain specific solution design aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality and integrated business solutions. Knowledgeable of competition and external factors that may influence Entandos competitive position. Resolve highly complex customer issues by recommending solutions. Ensure enterprise solution spans across the customers business processes. Design innovative solutions that maximize the use of standard product capabilities to meet customer objectives.
Main Responsibilities are
* Provide strategic support for Entando global pre-sales organizations;
* Define scope, plans and deliverables including cost projections and proposed implementation dates for assigned projects.
* Research, analyze, recommend and implement new technologies, standards, processes, tools and techniques.
* Research, evaluate and stay current on emerging tools, techniques and technologies.
* Under minimal direction, lead and coordinates the design, development, implementation support and optimization of infrastructure systems that enable and support Entando business;
* Review other infrastructure system designs to select appropriate technology, ensure efficient use of resources and ensure integration of multiple systems and technologies.
* Coach and provide technical leadership to others on network designs, platform sizing, infrastructure system design and the application of new technologies and project management methodologies.
* Identify, develop, update and enforce standards and procedures.
* 12+ years of experience relevant to this position including 5 years of consulting experience. Prior team lead or manager experience.
* Must have extensive knowledge and experience in enterprise architectures, software engineering principles, industry trends/best practices, emerging technologies, implementation methodologies, and software and technology infrastructure.
* Ability to plan, document, and manage multiple enterprise-class projects, tasks, and deadlines effectively with minimal supervision.
* Strong client service orientation with the ability to develop productive customer relationships
* Participate and/or lead department-level planning, stakeholder alignment sessions, strategy development and customer roadmap/implementation planning (up to five years ahead).
* Willingness and desire to provide guidance and mentoring to customers, team members and stakeholders to build influence and credibility on customer engagements (earn "trusted advisor" status).
* Must be able to develop and present solutions-content during the sales process including use cases, demos, presentations and technical training.
* Ability to write technical documents, support requirements decomposition, coordinate working POCs and evolve to deployable code.
* Must have a deep understanding of DevOps principles with experience in each of the DevOps areas of practice (including: Source Control = TFS, GIT, GitHub, etc | CI = Jenkins, etc | Test/Automated Test = XUnit, etc)
* Ability to craft and articulate strategic solutions as well as drive the definition and adoption of enterprise reference architectures and development standards using governance models and frameworks
* Must be able to interact directly with Software Development and R&D teams (including troubleshooting, enhancements and opensource contribution)
* Knowledge of competitive and partner products, technology and solutions.
Passionate about Open Source (+++ if an evangelist)
* Can work independently
* Clear vision on notions of software quality such as testability, maintainability, re-usability, performance and security;
* An understanding of User Experience concepts and practices
* Proficiency in object oriented design and modeling;
* Expert knowledge of the J2EE framework
* Good knowledge of GIT Source control tool
* Expert knowledge of Enterprise Application Integration aspects and related standards (XML, REST, SOAP, ESB, Message Oriented Middleware)
* Good technical expertise in Networking and/or Cloud Computing and/or Enterprise IT
* Able to work with JIRA and Scrum/Agile methodology
* Able to provide implementation oversight and governance;
* Able to train the Entando customers/partners
* Good level of English;
* Availability to travel.
Well be especially impressed if you have
* Knowledge of Kubernetes
* Knowledge of Jenkins
* Knowledge of Microservices Architectures
* Knowledge of Docker
* Knowledge of OpenShift
* Knowledge of RedHat BPM
* Knowledge of RedHat BRMS
* Knowledge of the Entando platform
Entando is a company that invests in their employees and in their happiness. Life at Entando can be challenging, but always FUN. We offer our people tremendous freedom with the space for open-thinking, group collaboration and true team-driven working dynamics. We offer a truly unique working environment with culture and benefits that no other companies in the region offer. Here at Entando…every employee has a voice…and we want to hear yours.
Here Are Some Of Our Perks
* Fully Stocked Kitchen (Free Coffee, Soda, Beer & Snacks)
* Fresh fruit delivered weekly
* Flexible workspaces
* Free Breakfast every Monday
* Lunch & Learns (free lunch and a presentation in the office, twice a month)
* In-office birthday celebrations
* Monthly happy hours
* Product release parties
* In office massage (at your desk)
* Calcio Balilla
* Video games
* Outdoor sports & fun
* Board games
* Entando book corner
* Innovation sessions (where we welcome ALL employee ideas)
* Career development & planning
* Free in-office English lessons
* Paid work/holiday to America (after 5 years of employment)
* Community oriented
* Values-driven organization
* High impact (interesting) projects
* High caliber, high quality team
* Opportunities for US sponsorship
* Travel around the globe
* Great work-life balance
* Professional Development
* Job Training
* Apprenticeship Program (Internship)
* Comfort Areas
* Referral Bonuses
* Open door CxO policy
* and more…
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/56273 →