Cirrent is a pre-IPO startup that has partnered with large internet service providers to make connected products work better for customers. The company has quietly established a footprint of technology covering more than 67 million homes, and is on the verge of transforming home Wi-Fi.
Many of the leading consumer electronics brands are working with Cirrent to adopt our ZipKey technology and Cirrent is growing quickly to meet the demand. We currently have projects in smart home, TVs, sound systems, security systems, network products, appliances, and toys.
Cirrent is looking for a hotshot Senior Solutions Architect to work alongside the sales team to help customers adopt Cirrent’s embedded code in their products and Cirrent’s iOS and Android SDKs in their apps. The Senior Solutions Architect will work directly with our customers to help them bring high-quality products to market quickly.
The Senior Solutions Architect will join forces with the VP of sales to bring customers from early engagement to having products on the market, with a focus on bringing customers from signed contract through product development and testing. The Senior Solutions Architect will also interface directly with Cirrent’s engineering teams to make sure the technology is easy for our customers to adopt, bring ideas to simplify the implementation process, and identify other areas for improvement of our products.
The successful candidate must have experience working with customers, experience with embedded software development, and a working knowledge of the smart home / IoT / connected product markets. If youre smart, motivated, and enthusiastic, then youll fit right in.
Specifically you should have:
* At least 3 years experience with embedded software or app development (swift, objective C, java, C, C++, WICED, Linux, OpenWRT, RTOS)
* BS or MS in engineering, computer science, or equivalent
* Great project management skills – you’ll be ensuring that our customers successfully deliver ZipKey-enabled products into the market
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Strong listening and presentation skills
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
* 2+ years experience managing projects with customers and internal teams
* Thrives in and enjoys a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
* Passion for all things IoT, smart home, and consumer electronics
Great health, vision, dental, and FSA benefits. Fun downtown San Mateo location. Walking distance to tons of restaurants and Caltrain. Company paid parking and commuter benefits.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/58911 →