Senior System Engineer
Computer/IT Pall ForteBio LLC develops analytical systems that enable real-time analysis of biomolecular interactions in micro-volume sample sizes, providing information on affinity, kinetics, and concentration.
We have an opening for the following position available at our offices in Fremont, CA:
- Senior System Engineer – will create prototypes and test systems than can be used to validate the design.
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Physics, Biophysics, Biomedical Engineering, or a related degree and 3 years of experience as a Systems Engineer with experience designing analytical instrumentation for the life sciences.
- Within the 3 years, must have 3 years of experience:
- In complex biotechnology instruments design and development;
- In optical system design and optimization, including Zemax or Code V;
- With system integration, automation, validation and trouble-shooting;
- With electrical peripherals design, integration and trouble-shooting;
- Designing and packaging mechanical parts, for prototyping and manufacturing using 3D CAD modeling with Solidworks.
- Some travel required, 5% of time on average.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/127256 →