Job Description Summary
The Senior Systems QA Analyst will work with business analysts,
developers, business users, and lead test specialists. As a Senior
Systems QA Analyst you will have strong leadership, communication, and
analytical skills are required to lead and mentor others through the
creation and execution of a test plan and test matrix while
participating in other project related tasks including but not limited
to defect analysis associated to design and development, coordinate
and conduct user training, obtain user signoffs related to testing,
act as a liaison between Tech Services and the Business Units, and
serve as a subject matter expert to a given project, while working
within a Structured Development Life Cycle (SDLC) or Agile
* Leads, coach, and mentor test specialists in the implementation
and communication of associated testing activities throughout a
given project, as well as helping them grow in their role as
quality assurance analyst.
* Work with project leaders and business owner(s) to identify a
structured test strategy and/or test methodology for a given
project, estimate the amount of testing effort necessary to
complete an initiative, identify risk(s) related to requirements
that may directly affect the completion of testing and or project
deliverable(s), and ensure tests that are developed are
repeatable, as well as traceable to the requirements.
* Provides leadership and direction to test specialist in the
creation and execution of a comprehensive test plan or test matrix
in order to validate system functionality, system enhancements,
new product development, etc. in order to ensure business
requirements are met or an issue has been corrected.
* Participate in assigned test activities including creation of test
cases, determination of expected results, use of automated testing
tools, manual data entry, review and troubleshoot test cycle
problems as to their root cause in relationship with a business
requirement or reported issue.
* Review test input and output and makes recommendations on test
environments and test bed configurations that are required during
the test execution phase, and remove any obstacles that may be
* Directs problem resolution, decision making, communications, and
other associated activities during all phases of large, complex
* Document and track defects as they are found till closure.
* Presents clear and comprehensive status reports to stakeholders
for one or more projects according to department standards.
* Accountable for on on-time completion of assigned tasks for
system, functional, integration, user acceptance, and regression
* Develop automated regression test cases in Selenium, based on
* Demonstrates proven expertise and knowledge in technology or
* Continuously look for and suggest process improvements to ensure a
quality product is tested and produced.
* Practice and enforce quality assurance processes as they apply to
the testing functions.
* Bachelors degree in business related field or equivalent work
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in testing within an IT,
Financial, or Operations Division.
* Master s degree in business related field with 3 years of
experience is also acceptable.
* Extensive experience in application administration, system
testing, automated testing tools or software development (or
* Demonstrated high level analytical skills and proficiency on
multiple applications relevant to our business environments.
* Knowledge of Pensions (Defined Benefit, Contribution, IRA, 401k,
* Certification in software testing from Quality Assurance Institute
(QAI) or another credible organization preferred.
* Extensive knowledge in the use of structured testing techniques,
methodologies and processes.
* Understand and support structured testing including planning,
designing, and executing tests in a diverse IT environment on
* Strong understanding of CI/CD, Jenkins, QTest, or AWS.
Behavioral & Leadership Competencies
* Strong leadership, problem solving and decision making
skills.Provides recommendations regarding issues, processes and
procedures both internally and externally. Ability to
professionally present recommendations in a verbal or written
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Effective organizational and prioritization skills with the
ability to balance multiple projects within tight timelines.
* Acts as a subject matter expertise on variety of applications
relevant to our business environment.
At Transamerica we promote a Future Fit mindset. What is a Future Fit
* Acting as One fosters an environment of positive collaboration.
* Accountability allows us to own the problem as well as the
* Agility inspires new ideas, innovation and challenges the status
* Customer Centricity encourages an above and beyond approach to our
* Normal office environment. Limited travel
Why Work for Us
Total Rewards at Transamerica: It s more than a paycheck.
Our comprehensive Total Rewards package is designed to help support
you in many ways throughout all stages of your life and career. We
provide a competitive, market-driven program that encompasses base
compensation, bonus potential, retirement, health and wellness
benefits, learning and development opportunities, plus great employee
perks. All designed with you in mind to help you live your best
life, grow personally and professionally – and feel valued for the
work you do.
Learn more about our Total Rewards Package.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity
employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee
because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information,
race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital
status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed
Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other
status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/
Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any
applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity,
genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services
(e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental
disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local
equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a
form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities
Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a
change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal
employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the
Transamerica Companies. Please contact:
********************************* if you are a job seeker with a
disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require
assistance to apply for one of our jobs.
If you experience technical problems during the application process,
please email *********************************.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/79189 →