MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
– Five (5+) or more years’ experience employing software tools, Unix/RedHat Linux administration tools, SIMP/Puppet, and GIT/Jira, to support a reproducible design, development, deployment and system with a mature system recovery process.
– Review, comment, or produce test plans and test procedures.
– Unix/Linux expertise for site accreditation surveys.
– Knowledge of Unix/Linux system re-certification and/or reaccreditations.
– Expertise in developing and providing Unix/Linux system data for RMF packages for DCO systems.
– Experience with technical input and production support by assisting with technical problems/issues and recommending alternatives. DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
– Evaluate Unix/Linux operating system servers and clients compliance with STIGs and perform analysis and remediation’s.
– Consolidate and analyze issues and perform troubleshooting and create archive documentation.
– Support Linux server setup, configuration, credentialing, and execution of ACAS scans for Unix/Linux OS security compliance across the DCO WAN and LAN
– Provide support to the Engineering Change Request (ECR), RMF Authorization and Assessment (A & A), and Fleet Readiness Certification Board (FRCB) by developing or commenting on engineering documentation to include system design documents, test plans, hardware/software lists, vulnerabilities and mitigations.
– Support test planning (security test, development test, and integration test), document creation and revision, and future test requirements support for designated test sites.
– Assess security relevant aspects of Unix/Linux systems under assessment. This will include the assessment of mission criticality, security policies, system components, external interfaces, operational modes, system ownership, network structure, threat information and identification.
– Assist in documenting system design requirements which will accumulate throughout the system and software production.
– Engineering and technical efforts necessary for production equipment layout, engineering changes, and improvements to production processes.
– Support engineering use of automated testing for component and integration testing processes. MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN AND ELIGIBLE TO RECIEVE A DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (DoD) CLEARANCE FOR CONSIDERATION. CANDIDATES WITH ACTIVE SECRET, PREFERRED EDUCATION:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field of study preferred
– In lieu of degree, must have formal systems engineering support training (such as military Technical School)
– Must have Security+ and Operating System certifications or ability to obtain certifications within six (6) months of start MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN AND ELIGIBLE TO RECIEVE A DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (DoD) CLEARANCE FOR CONSIDERATION. CANDIDATES WITH ACTIVE SECRET, PREFERRED Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
on Company Website
Job ID: *************
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Scientific Research Corp
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced engineering company that was founded in 1988 to provide innovative solutions to the U.S. Government, private industry, and international markets. Since its inception, SRC has continued to successfully meet emerging challenges in the marketplace and consistently deliver the highest quality products and technical services to its customers.SRC’s business activities are focused on a broad range of information, communications, intelligence, electronic warfare, simulation, training, and instrumentation systems. With corporate headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and engineering offices located across the U.S., SRC is dedicated to a full range of engineering, integration, testing, support, and research and development activities. SRC laboratories and test facilities reflect state-of-the-art technology and mirror both commercial and defense operational environments. Contact Info
– San Diego, CA
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.