Location: Santa Clara, CA
Aricent is a global design and engineering company innovating for the digital era. With more than 12,000 talented designers and engineers and over 25 years of experience, we help the world’s leading companies solve their most important business and technology innovation challenges – from Customer to Chip. Learn more about us at www.aricent.com.
- Obtains and reviews requirements from Product Management indicating the business needs and functionalities of the proposed application;
- Should have a Product development mindset
- Engages in discussions with Product Management and others on the feasibility of the proposed application and the time necessary to accomplish the work;
- Writes detailed design documents describing the approach to be taken and programming details;
- Reviews code to ensure compliance with coding standards and to ensure that defined requirements are met. Makes recommendations for improvements.
- Fixes defects found. Repeats the testing cycle until the new application works flawlessly.
- Prepares related documentation.
- Responds to and resolves escalated calls for technical assistance received from production support.
- Manage the delivery of assigned modules on time and budget with high quality
- Review Requirements and test plans
- Other duties as assigned
- Deep understanding and experience in Wire Line Technologies
- Worked on building innovative products in the areas of NFV.
- Layer 2 Forwarding (802.1ad) and Layer 3 Routing Pipe Line Design on Multicore Processor Environment Use of acceleration techniques like DPDK/ODP.
- Hands -on knowledge PCI Pass Through / SRIOV techniques
- Hands-on experience of OS (Linux), Hypervisors (KVM, Xen etc.).
- Knowledge of Python and JSON. MySQL, Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
- Working with Virtual Devices: Firewall, NAT Load Balancer
- Strong skills in Linux/Unix (IP tables, ACL, IOCTL, Netlink Interface)
- Virtualization: KVM, VMware EsXi
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to work with other engineering teams Ability to work independently on complex tasks
Experience required: 8 – 10 years
Qualification: Bachelors or Masters
Aricent is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/115562 →