Are you client-centric perhaps even a little fanatical? Do you have a passion for delivering high-quality experiences to Enterprise Clients?
Do you enjoy the business aspects of bringing technology solutions to market?
Are you passionate about the innovation being driven by: Cloud, Big Data, the Internet of Things, Machine Learning/Data Science, Cognitive Services, Bots/Robotic Process Automation, Modern Data Platforms, Augmented Reality, and Connected Everything?
Put it all together and supercharge your career at Neal Analytics. Neal is Microsofts premier and award-winning Partner for Data Services, Business Analytics, and Automation. Neal works with the worlds largest brands to help realize their opportunities with data. Neal stands tall among its peers through a non-commodity talent strategy, management consulting lineage, and unparalleled access to Microsoft corporate and field personnel.
Reporting to the Senior Practice Director, you will plan and execute projects on time and under budget, meet stakeholder expectations, and communicate risks, issues, and status. You must demonstrate those basic skills, have a strong technical aptitude and extensive experience across multiple industries. You will bring real business value to the organization by building strategic partnerships with Neals customers.
* You lead, mentor, and coach teams driving projects to successful completion
* Apply best practices in the areas of risk management, resource allocation, communication planning, project control and reporting.
* Communicate using the appropriate methods and manners with stakeholders ranging from junior engineers to executive management.
* Use SCRUM with Agile methodologies and ceremonies to deliver functional software.
* Coordination with key partners to develop client outreach reporting and analyze results to ensure performance is understood and continuous improvements are made
* Establish and administer process to solicit feedback from teammates on lead quality, best practices, areas of opportunity, etc. Recommend enhancements to strategy and processes based on feedback
* Demonstrated ability to lead and coach others
* Expert knowledge of consulting services projects
* Expert hands on knowledge of project planning, tracking, scope management, communications management, risk management, and dependencies tracking
* Experience leading Software Development project teams for external clients
* Experience with partnering with sales team in scoping, positioning, estimating, and contracting engagements with end clients
* Experience managing the work of team members without direct supervisory authority
* Demonstrated ability to communicate, and achieve desired results
* Excels in problem-solving, partnership, communications, persuasion, and negotiation
* Bachelors or Masters degree in relevant field
* PMP, CSM
* Strong presentation & communication skills
* Strong analytic and problem-solving abilities
Key Success Factors
* Shares credit for work well done and encourages all members to participate and contribute at their highest levels
* Sees the big picture and doesnt lose sight of it in the face of setbacks.
* Unwavering focus on the customer and their goals.
* Doesnt procrastinate or avoid unpleasant tasks.
* Honest and reliable, clearly sets expectations and consistently fulfills promises.
* Holds others accountable in a fair and equitable way if they don’t deliver what’s expected of them.
* Excellent communicator who inspires a shared vision.
* Enthusiastic, but cool under pressure.
* Passionate about solving problems.
* Minimizes ambiguity by challenging assumptions and verifying expectations against deliverables.
* Performs successfully in an intellectually intense and multi-cultural environment
* Flexible in adapting to unexpected changes, and accept timely and frequent constructive feedback
* Works independently and/or as part of a team
* Excellent benefits
* Market Leading: Salary + Annual Performance Bonus
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.