* Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and solve issues.
* Follow standard procedures to escalate unresolved issues with internal teams.
* Participates in and possibly lead conference call with customer.
* Diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help customers
* Prepare accurate and timely reports and ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
* Document most efficient troubleshooting method in BKM.
* Provides leadership and mentors local team members.
* Support equipment installation
* 50% travelling capability within US.
BS or higher in EE/ME/SEM
Experience in semiconductor equipment
Must be hands-on & willing to learn
Strong analytic and data analysis skills
Self-motivated and a great team-player
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/54848 →