The Senior Treasury Technical Analyst will support the development and maintenance of the ALM, Integrated Stress Testing and FTP models for Treasury and Capital Management platform. These models describes the projected balance and income for one or more product portfolios (e.g. retail deposits, mortgage backed securities, commercial loans etc.) on Citizens balance sheet over a wide range of potential interest rate and economic scenarios. The results of the portfolio modeling are critical components of the interest rate risk and liquidity risk management processes for the entire bank.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proven professional in designing and integrating solutions including requirement analysis, functional specification, data modeling, user interface and component design, real-time or batch data processing design, development and integration testing, mentoring and providing post implementation support.
- Either individually or leading a team of resources, determines hardware/software systems requirements and leading systems hardware/software design. Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, supports, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products within Treasury’s operating framework.
- Partners with impacted stakeholders including but not limited to; project, business and technical members of the team, enterprise systems, operations and application support personnel throughout the project/solution lifecycle to ensure the accuracy of business cases and that the solution will meet the business objectives
- Adheres to the established lifecycle methodology and practices in accordance to project plans while carrying out their responsibilities. This may include maintaining program libraries and technical documentation of the individual applications.
- Takes a systematic approach to problem solving looking beneath the surface to identify root cause and recognizes the need to escalate problems due to awareness of the potential impact and sensitivity to the business and/or function.
- Individual must be able to operate effectively and timely in a customer service oriented environment.
This role will also have the opportunity to support and interact on a regular basis with Corporate Planning, Treasury Operations, Treasury and Capital Management and other various business units.
- Production Data: Design, build and operate a process to ensure the model data used in the Stress Testing , FTP and ALM work stream is and remains fit for purpose in each production and stress testing reporting cycles.
Data & Model Validation: Ensure that all models begin each cycle are reconciled to GL and Financial Reporting
- Modeling Liaison: Liaison between IST, ALM and FTP teams using the QRM/BancWare model
TBSSIS to ensure all teams have a common understanding of the similarities and difference in the data and data organization (legal entity, product and business unit hierarchies) being used by each team.
- Model optimization: Act as a liaison between LOB teams using the QRM/Bancware model and the IST modeling team, in regards to model versions, functionality, add-ons and the use of formulas and automation.
- Initiate Improvements: The applicant will be expected to proactively suggest and design changes to the production process to achieve increased accuracy, efficiencies and controls.
- Data definitions: Work to ensure that current position data used in the creation of source files for the modeling teams accurately reflects LOB organizational and product hierarchy and that data characteristics represent the underlying product behaviors accurately and completely
- Partner with Integrated Stress Testing and Treasury ALM team members to incorporate balance sheet and model updates for forecasting the Bank’s balance sheet through a sophisticated model application (BancWare/QRM).
- Document and maintain proper procedures to serve as reference of processes completed in building the balance sheet model and ensure proper controls; data quality, data integrity and financial validation reports follow best practices.
- Validation of the data information, system and business requirements, testing, and implementation of technology and modeling projects to ensure complete data availability and models function as expected.
- Collaborate in the development and testing of tools to automate and streamline processes while improving detail, accuracy, and timeliness of analytics
- Create detailed documentation and model support processes for Interest Rate Risk, FTP, and Stress Testing teams.
- Prepare design and functional specification requirements, coding and unit testing, code review, implementation, script release and production support.
- Strong experience using Microsoft SQL data model design, development of queries, procedures, views, functions, scripts, utilities and optimization.
- Knowledge of Autosys or an enterprise scheduler.
- Experience in development and support of business systems across multiple platforms and technologies
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft Office Products.
- 10 + years Programming, understanding knowledge of and experience with the required programs
- Ability to work in fast paced unstructured environment.
- Flexible and resourceful with the ability to work on many project deadlines at the same time
- Proficiency in supporting Quantitative Risk Management (QRM) and/or BancWare’s ALM software applications
- Knowledge of bank products and services.
- Strong quantitative, financial, economic, data analytics and statistical skills and the tools in which to leverage them.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an equally strong desire to learn.
- Well versed in project management basics (emphasis on teamwork and collaboration).
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or other related disciplines
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/100869 →