As a Senior Developer, you will have the following responsibilities:
* Analyze design, and coordinate the development of a world-class content management system using modern web technologies.
* Build downstream APIs including hands on implementation, testing, review, and documentation
* Work with stakeholders during the requirement gathering and acceptance testing process
* Troubleshoot operations issues as required
* Integrate internal as well as third-party web services and components
* Consistently follow and continue to help improve our processes including source. control, deployment and issue tracking
* Document solutions to institutionalize knowledge for the development, operational, support, and end user communities
A Senior Developer is expected to work effectively as an autonomous member of our team. As such we are looking for:
* Minimum 5 years web development and integration experience
* Experience migrating from Angular 1 to Angular 1+ is a plus.
* Experience working with Rest APIs, NoSQL Databases and Messaging Queue Systems.
* Demonstrated professional development experience developing and consuming APIs and web services
* Experience with data driven systems with a solid understanding of database structures, queries and search
* Experience debugging and analyzing issues in a complex, service orientated environment
* Practical knowledge of software development methodologies
* Bachelor’s degree expected in a technical discipline, but compensating experience may be considered.
Additional Considerations We’d be delighted if you also had experience with any of the following:
* JIRA and Confluence
* Build automation
* Automated test tools
* Developing and deploying applications hosted in AWS or similar cloud environments
* Working with and developing for media related web sites
Development & Engineering
Wednesday, May 23, 2018
McLean, VA, USA
Apply Now See all jobs
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.