Our Client is the worlds leading innovator of digital signage and electronic paper display technology (EPD). The company delivers its advanced display products to the worlds most influential brands and manufactures, enabling them to install extremely durable, low power displays in previously impossible or unimaginable applications and environments.
Working with prominent brands including: **********, Barnes & Noble, Casio, Citizen, Lexar, Kobo, Motorola, Pricer, Samsung, Sony, and Yota. Devices are able to bring to market new and exciting consumer and industrial products ranging from eReaders and mobile phones to electronic shelf labels, public information and promotional signs and smart watches.
The assignment is located in San Jose, CA, and there is no relocation assistance or travel reimbursement. The initial engagement is for 6-months; with possibilities to extend the contract or the opportunity to become a regular employee. Your responsibilities will range from: requirements gathering, architecture, design, driving solutions, development, testing, deploying, maintain and enhance desktop and mobile applications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Work closely with UI/UX designers to validate and realize concepts.
* Take ownership of UI development and architecture.
* Evaluate new features and system requirements by developing working prototypes
* Provide technical guidance on feasibility and offer innovative solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelors degree required; BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred.
* Proven experience in design and implementation of user interfaces for MacOS/Windows desktop applications and/or mobile devices with modern UI/graphics frameworks.
* Excellent software design and knowledge of software quality principles, including unit testing and code coverage analysis.
* Experience with modern data structures, software architectures, and design patterns
* Strong QML experience
* Experience with mobile frameworks including iOS/Android a plus.
* Experience using popular development tools including Git, Gerrit, JIRA, and Confluence.
* Excellent communication skills, self-motivated team player
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/79304 →