OUR CLIENT IN PALO ALTO DEVELOPS THE LEADING BUSINESS PAYMENT NETWORK THAT AUTOMATES FINANCIAL BACK-OFFICE OPERATIONS. THEY ARE SEEKING A SENIOR UX DESIGNER TO CREATE AN OPTIMAL CUSTOMER ON-BOARDINGEXPERIENCE THROUGH RESEARCH DATA INSIGHTS.
As a Senior UX Designer, youll be fundamental to the product development process. Youll join a team dedicated to changing how small and medium businesses do business today.
Youll work closely with product managers, software engineers, other designers, and user
researchers to build high-performing and user-centric products for our customers that drive business growth strategy.
* Define and execute A/B tests and multivariate experiment designs as part of a wide range of strategic tactics for getting people more engaged with our products
* Translate quantitative data and qualitative insights into creative ideas and informed design decisions
* Create user flows and storyboards to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
* Design, build and test multiple interactive prototypes to maximize performance
* Participate in requirements-gathering activities and product definition exercises
* Work cross-functionally with product management, engineering and marketing
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/BACKGROUND TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
* 5+ years of related professional experience with a plethora of successful design experimentation forgrowth and customer onboarding experiences
* You live and breathe data
* Understand growth channels, unique targeting and iterative testing
* Obsessed with product quality and armed with a strong sense of aesthetics
* Expert in combining typography, layout, color, and modern user interaction patterns into strong visual communication
* Prior experience working for growth and onboarding experiences is a plus
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.