LendKey is solving a complex challengeto improve lives with lending made simpleby helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their education and home improvement loan programs.
Were looking for a results-driven Senior UX Designer to help lead the development and execution of our digital lending platform roadmap, with a rapid focus on the customer. Utilizing a user-centric mindset, this individual will be a key contributor in driving optimal digital lending experiences. The Senior UX Designer will lead the activities of cross-functional teams involving various business partners in the development and deployment of new products, product enhancements, and process improvements. The ideal candidate is an all-around designer with both interaction / design skills as well as some front-end coding ability.
What youll do:
* Contribute to the strategic development and execution of the digital lending product roadmap.
* Evangelize user-centric design, leveraging user feedback from various channels.
* Manage existing features and actively lead the research, definition and development of digital enhancements to advance the product roadmap.
* Continually drive digital products towards a meaningful balance between user needs, business objectives and technical feasibility.
* Provide direction on the development, testing, and refinement of UX prototypes in an agile environment.
* Facilitate & drive solutions across the organization; working with legal, risk, operations, UX and technology teams to prioritize, deliver solutions that align with the corporate strategy.
* Push for new ideas and improve the user experience beyond the scope of formal efforts or assignments.
* Build mock-ups and prototypes that illustrate and test design thinking.
* Write initial code in HTML & CSS to hand off to engineers.
* Lead discussions on long-term design and development projects through various channels: written scenarios, polished visual mockups, meetings & continuous collaboration.
* Absorb constructive criticism of product plans, and be open to design feedback from stakeholders.
What were looking for:
* Someone who has a passion for creating great customer-centric digital products. We value those who are driven to do greater things than the status quo.
* Strong prioritization skills and ability to quickly re-prioritize in a dynamic environment .
* Organized, controlled, engaged, polished meeting management.
* Results-focused & willing to get hands dirty in order to drive projects forward and create high-quality work.
* Is someone who people turn to for leadership and knowledge. We want naturally helpful people who make those around them better.
* Has a willingness and aptitude for learning new concepts and businesses.
* Knows and loves HTML and CSS
* Has 8+ years experience in interactive design
* Experience building consumer facing applications, strong preference for consumer facing financial applications
* Has experience in leading discussions with designers, engineers, and business stakeholders helping to guide teams in turning complex business workflows or data into easy-to-use interfaces
* Has experience in identifying and guiding what the design process should look like in complex organizations, including how design processes should interact with other components of the business
* Has an analytical mindset and are effective in pushing for ideas through validation, testing, and data-driven analysis
* Has excellent communication skills
* Can convert ideas into code, and has a knack for solving technical problems
* Has experience with responsive design as standard practice
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59044 →