Client Reference Code: 206597
The Video Analytic Engineer is responsible for video systems included in this team’s purview include Video Back-Office Systems, Conditional Access Systems, Switched Digital Video Systems and Video on Demand Systems.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Design, Program, trouble resolution, and diagnostic metrics and performance analysis for all applications and equipment used in the provisioning and delivery of Video Services within Charter Communications.
- Working with Implementation teams on various projects/initiatives.
- Support the teams providing reliable and consistent operation of these systems in order to provide a quality entertainment and information experience for our customers.
- Act as subject matter expert for video support and will often lead initiatives and mentor other team members.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Unix/Linux based client/server systems and applications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience performing application configuration, programming, installation, and maintenance within a Systems Administration capacity
- Minimum 3 years of experience with data collection, analysis, and presentation
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education, and experience
Additional Job Requirements
- Experience working with Unix/Linux operating systems; specifically experience with RedHat, and Solaris
- Experience leading systems and applications support for complex, high-reliability systems and architectures supporting video services or back-offices
- Experience and knowledge of VOD systems including AMS, catchers, caches, streamers and associated VOD back-offices
- Experience and knowledge of Conditional Access controllers such as Cisco DNCSs and Arris DACs
- Experience and knowledge of Switched Digital Video systems from vendors such as Arris and Cisco
- Strong understanding of KPI used to evaluate system health over time.
- Working experience within Telecommunications industry
- Strong Familiarity with Remedy (or other operational ticketing systems)
- System Administration of complex Unix environments and associated certifications (RHCSA, RHCE)
- Ability to lead team of System Engineers in troubleshooting
Job Code : TWCISY350 Systems Engineer III Exempt
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/57097 →