SENIOR WEB PRODUCER – DIGITAL MEDIA
Christie’s, the world’s largest Art Business, is an incredibly exciting & enriching place to start or continue your career. Whether you work within one of our Specialist Art Departments or in our more Operational focused teams we are all working together with one common goal in mind: to continue the success of this 250 year old company, steeped in history, bringing constant innovation whilst not forgetting our age old values; Passionate Expertise, Exceptional Client Service, Teamwork, Integrity, Business Judgement & Innovation. . Colleagues across all departments are truly passionate about what they do and it is constantly inspiring to work with industry leaders across all segments of the business.
Based in New York, the Senior Web Producer is responsible for ensuring the successful execution of digital projects, product enhancements and testing especially for Christies.com Chinese language digital platforms. Although the position is based in New York, the Web Producer will have primary responsibility of managing all important Asia category sales, Asia-based auctions, exhibitions and events and Chinese content on Christies.com.
Specific duties & responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Serve as digital evangelist and expert working with cross-functional teams of Marketing, Editorial, WeChat/Social, Specialist Departments, Events, eCommerce, Digital Experience, Digital Marketing and IT teams to coordinate, plan and execute digital media-driven projects.
- Project manage and produce digital promotional materials with a specialized focus on projects that support Asian Art categories, Chinese language and Asia-based Marketing & Editorial initiatives.
- Using Site Core, our content management system, perform web publishing tasks and routine site maintenance to ensure a high-quality user experience, consistency and adherence to style and brand guidelines
- As a Chinese-language editorial production specialist, support effective content strategies to help drive engagement and transaction by delivering technical solutions, SEO best practices, troubleshooting bug issues and identifying opportunities for product enhancements and operational efficiencies
- Working closely with Marketing, Editorial, Web Design and Production teams, update, schedule and maintain the Chinese homepage with engaging, timely content to support our sales
- Support NY Product & Production teams by reviewing and defining technical and CMS requirements especially as it relates to Chinese versions of new templates and digital products.
- Serve as a lead Production resource to conduct UAT for Chinese versions of dotcom and mobile product testing
- Champion and define optimal user experiences for our Chinese language digital platforms both for external and internal users, continuously identifying opportunities for technical solutions and content publishing efficiencies
- All other duties as assigned by Manager
- Spoken/Written fluency in both Traditional Chinese and English. Familiarity with Simplified Chinese
- Familiarity with internet practices in mainland China is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, multi-media, mathematics or other science disciplines is required.
- Experience using Content Management platforms is a must; Sitecore experience is a plus
- Proficiency in Flash, Photoshop and experience carrying PSDs to full production
- A strong command of Web standards, cross-browser compatibility, operating systems, and various Web-related optimization techniques
- Familiarity with Analytic platforms such as Adobe SiteCatalyst and Google Analytics.
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills including the ability to explain technical issues to non-technical people
- Good account serving skill is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a busy environment
- Superior listening skills to effectively ascertain user requirements
- Has a good sense for design and user experiences with great attention to detail
- Ability to communicate well with technical expertise.
- A positive attitude and good work ethic
- Goal oriented, self-directed and self-motivated within a team environment.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision care plans for employees and dependents (Generally Christie’s pays 80% of total premiums)
- 401k Savings Plan – Christie’s matches dollar for dollar on the first 5% an employee elects to contribute
- Life Insurance – 3x base salary up to $400k (100% paid by Christie’s)
- Disability Insurance (100% paid by Christie’s)
- Generous time-off and leave policies; including 6 weeks paid Parental/Child Bonding Leave
- Robust Wellness Program
- Onsite weekly yoga class
- Discounted or subsidized Gym Memberships to Equinox, NYSC & NYHRC
- Annual Performance Bonus plan
- Commuter Benefits – Pre-tax money towards your daily commute with a Christie’s contribution of $21 per month
- Back Up Child & Elder Care – Each employee receives up to 10 days of back-up Child or Elder Care through Bright Horizons
- ‘Art & Soul’ – Each employee receives one paid day per year to dedicate their time to a charity of their choice
For further details on Christie’s generous benefits offerings, please visit www.christiesbenefits.com (ID:Christies, Password, Wellness)
*Christie’s reserves the right to change company benefits at any time
Closing Date; Monday, February 26th, 2018
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/116394 →