Client Reference Code: 206598
Server Administration – Video Engineer will work under limited supervision, responsible for engineering activities that maintain and enhance the company’s advanced video and signal processing hardware, software and electrical systems.
Duties & Responsibilities :
• Designs, implements, monitors, enhances and troubleshoots systems in assigned areas.
• Works closely with Headend operations staff on system design and configuration.
• Provide System Administration & troubleshooting of Unix and Linux operating systems.
• Minimum of 3 years of Linux systems maintenance experience
• Minimum of 3 years of storage systems experience
• Minimum of 3 years of scripting / programming
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education, and experience
Additional Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Experience working within virtual environments (VMware, Openstack, Docker, etc.)
• Experience with Puppet administration
• Experience with storage systems within data center environment; experience with any system providing maintenance and troubleshooting storage-related issues
• Experience troubleshooting OS and various application issues
Preferred Skill’s & Qualifications:
• Experience working within Telecommunications industry
Job Code : TWCEVD325 Advanced Video Engineer III Exempt
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/57179 →