Requisition ID *******
Job Family US-MD-Owings Mills
Aon Is Looking For An Operations and Technical Specialist II
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Premium Accounting Service Center group that supports the Aon Risk Services US Retail within Aon, in Owing Mills, MD.
Your Impact As An Operations and Technical Specialist II
* Fulfill requests from internal service center (ACS & PASC) clients to create SharePoint sites utilizing SharePoint Designer and InfoPath.
* Collaborate with Operations Managers, Work Directors or colleagues to collect and fulfill site development.
* Conduct user acceptance testing of site creation.
* Host site demonstration for stakeholders when a site is created or where significant modification is made.
* Provide site functionality training for stakeholders when a site is created or there is a significant modification.
* Continued SharePoint site maintenance of those sites that require updates to data or functionality.
* Ensure site development and enhancements are communicated.
* Maintain compliance standards by performing review and maintenance of user security access as colleagues join or leave the center, departments or roles.
* Identify site deficiencies and recommend improvements in partnership with the Operations Manager to support the changing objectives of the center.
* Train and mentor SharePoint backup.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Intermediate experience with SharePoint 2010, including SharePoint Designer for custom workflow builds desired and InfoPath for custom form creation.
* MS Office suite: expert user in Excel, Access and PowerPoint are critical.
* Must be able to present and communicate, both written and orally, to clients.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or technical school; or four or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Project management experience and certification preferred.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.