Ref No.: 18-33559
Location: Plano, Texas
Job Role: Sharepoint Developer
Location: Plano, TX
Skills & Responsibilities:
– Provide second-level and third-level support for all facets of the SharePoint environment, troubleshooting operational issues, including software and hardware.
– Working experience with bootstrap or any such lib framework is a plus.
– Working experience on SharePoint app model.
– Work with site owners to maximize SharePoint’s role in internal collaboration and communication, with an emphasis on user-created content and self-service.
– Maintain a large library of electronic forms and create new forms as needed. Research and recommend a long-term platform for the creation of such forms and associated workflows.
– Perform installation, configuration, and maintenance of SharePoint and related technologies.
– Develop, review, and maintain documentation and best practices and procedures.
– Microsoft SharePoint administration and development experience.
o Account management
o Content management
o Site maintenance
o Workflow implementation and management.
– Knowledge of Cloud environments AWS and Azure. And Cloud implementations of SharePoint.
– Develop and support SharePoint pages and applications as requested by business partners across the utility
– Design and create SharePoint forms, lists and workflows to automate manual processes
– Create business process maps in collaboration with business partners as needed
– Work with IT Business Relationships to design solutions to fit business requirements
– Design and develop SharePoint dashboards utilizing reporting platforms such as Microsoft PowerBI and other reporting tools
– Create and maintain appropriate documentation for SharePoint solutions
– Establish and promote professional level standards for site performance, usability, scalability, browser compatibility, mobility, and reliability
– Maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and industry trends
– Conduct training sessions for local site administrators and end users as needed
– Provide input to IT Infrastructure, Operations, and Application Support teams when troubleshooting, maintaining, and upgrading SharePoint infrastructure and applications
– Coordinate SharePoint development and support with external vendors as needed
– Experience designing responsive Web Apps Interfaces
– Experience working with developers, support, and product teams
– Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
– Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively
– Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.