Job ID: 248933
Binghamton, New York
Additional Job Information
City, State: Binghamton,NY
Location: Our Lady of Lourdes Mem Hosp
Department: Physician Support Services 001
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Days, 80 hours, Bi-Weekly
Lourdes Hospital, part of Ascension, has provided compassionate care to those in need since 1925. In Binghamton, N.Y., the main hospital campus includes a Hospice Program, an Ambulatory Surgery Center, and a Regional Cancer Center. Reaching beyond these boundaries, Lourdes has established a network of primary care physicians at convenient sites throughout the region. The Mission In Motion program, which provides primary care and cancer screening services through two mobile medical vans, makes healthcare accessible to rural populations.
The SocialWorker-LMSW, Investigates, assesses and plans interventions to help patients cope with social, emotional, economic and environmental problems.
- Interviews patients, assesses priorities and documents case activity.
- Consults with team managers, statutory and voluntary agencies and patient’s relatives to ensure compliance with patient’s treatment plan.
- Assists clients/families with obtaining community assistance by referral to proper resources.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with community health, welfare and social agencies and seeks creative means to assist the client with his/her needs.
- Licensed Social Worker credentialed from the New York State Education Department Office of Professions obtained within 60 Months (5 years) of hire date or job transfer date.
Education and Work Experience:
- Master’s Level Degree
- Master’s Level Degree in Social Work required
- No experience required.
How To Apply
• Lourdes Human Resources – 33 Lewis Road, Binghamton, NY 13905
• Lourdes Hospital, Ground Floor.
Equal Employment Opportunity
As an equal opportunity employer, Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital (Lourdes) complies with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Lourdes are based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
Lourdes does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Lourdes is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/159589 →