Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients. PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: In support of the US Navy’s Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) mission, the Software Developer will be a member of the Afloat Signals Exploitation (ASE) DevOps team contributing to the design and implementation of Cryptologic Carry-On Program (CCOP) and Ship’s Signals Exploitation Equipment (SSEE) systems deployed on Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS) and National Security Agency Network (NSANet). The ideal candidate will have experience with the latest web-based technologies and a history of direct involvement with successful software development and engineering efforts The Software Developer will:
– Provide software development for US Navy mission applications using the latest web-based technologies
– Optimize Representational State Transfer (RESTful) API’s
– Develop custom scripts or small compiled applications based on internal and external customer requests
– Research and recommend innovative and feasible automated approaches for software integration/development
– Have developed communication skills and the ability to express thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely, employing technical writing techniques
– Be a team player, dedicated to program support, capable of multitasking and working several complex and diverse tasks with simultaneous or near simultaneous deadlines
– Be a self-starter who is accountable and requires minimal direction and supervision; a person who is open to new ideas Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status. [*MON *CB] MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
– Three to five (3-5) years’ software development experience
– Experience with software development on a MEAN (MongoDB/ExpressJS/AngularJS/NodeJS) stack
– Experience with deployment on Apache and Tomcat web servers
– Expert with web technologies such as HTML4/5, CSS3, Twitter BootStrap, or JQuery
– Ability to update and commit source code to a GIT repository DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
– Experience in Scrum and Agile development is a plus
– Experience with Hadoop, Kafka, Ansible, Go (Golang), Cassandra or Accumulo is a plus
– Background with the VITA 49.2 standard for real-time data transport is a plus EDUCATION:
– Bachelor’s degree in related technical field or equivalent work experience
– Must currently be DoD 8570-compliant with the equivalent of an IAT II certification or have the ability to do so within 6 months of employment THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET / SCI CLEARANCE MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE FOR CONSIDERATION Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: *************
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Scientific Research Corp
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced engineering company that was founded in 1988 to provide innovative solutions to the U.S. Government, private industry, and international markets. Since its inception, SRC has continued to successfully meet emerging challenges in the marketplace and consistently deliver the highest quality products and technical services to its customers.SRC’s business activities are focused on a broad range of information, communications, intelligence, electronic warfare, simulation, training, and instrumentation systems. With corporate headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and engineering offices located across the U.S., SRC is dedicated to a full range of engineering, integration, testing, support, and research and development activities. SRC laboratories and test facilities reflect state-of-the-art technology and mirror both commercial and defense operational environments. Contact Info
– Charleston, SC 29406
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.