What you’ll be doing…
If you are curious about new technology and the possibilities it creates, then this job may be perfect for you. As part of the Information Technology team, you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us on digital channels. You will use your expertise to solve complex problems and find unique solutions. The work you’ll do every single day will make people’s lives, work and play better.
We are looking for a Software Developer to join the Verizon My Business IT Team. My Business is a digital portal for B2B customers. We thrive to provide best in class customer experience with performance and stability as main goals. You will be involved in developing new capabilities for My Business portal. You will contribute to each phase of the software development life cycle, provide post production troubleshooting and issue resolution. This role will deliver functional enhancements for business critical initiatives within the service management vertical for My Business application.
– Deliver solutions for My Business Chatbot virtual chat assistant.
– Develop AI/ML based solutions to provide personalization of portal functionality to cater to the customer needs.
– Develop RPA solution for portal digital transaction improvement.
– Design and Develop new capabilities for My business application in AWS and coordinate with rest of the team on reuse of the modules developed.
– Deliver solutions with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning to drive digital transactions for B2B customers.
– Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to the problems.
– Help maintain code quality, organization and automatic testing tools.
– Handle complex projects in coordination with external systems and business.
– Partner with front line teams on portal issues and provide solutions to improve customer experience.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
– Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
– Experience developing Web applications and Web Services.
Even better if you have:
– A degree.
– Programming experience with Java/J2EE environment including Spring framework, REST and Micro service.
– Knowledge of SDLC and Agile Development.
– Knowledge of AL/ML solutions.
– Knowledge with Elastic, Redis or other caching solutions.
– Knowledge of using AWS to build applications.
– Knowledge of open source databases such as Cassandra.
– General knowledge of application design principles, practices design patterns, DevOps and software life cycles.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills and excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.