We focus on results, encourage mastery, and enjoy the benefits of being part of something big without the frustrations of corporate work culture.
Intriguing, right?! Thats how one of our Developers described Stonecrop Technologies.
We are a recognized leader in transforming cellular and microwave deployments through an innovative technology platform that aligns RF designs, supply chain, and installation processes.
Since 2001, we have worked with large corporations to deliver solutions by speeding the build and upgrade of carrier networks while maintaining a culture that encourages peer collaboration and diverse expertise to drive our mission for relentless innovation to improve performance.
You will partner with our Product Team to create great solutions to complex problems in the telecom and logistics domains. This work is substantially more challenging than merely pushing strings around. We already operate at scale, and we are looking for ways to build out new features, refine the existing platform, and enhance performance as we continue to support a world-class operations team.
We believe in being agile as a way to focus on delivering real business value without wasting time on things that do not support our ability to deliver those capabilities.
You will be a key part of a small team that works hard every day to creatively build great software and systems.
- You must be a great communicator. We are largely remote across the US, so we need to be able to get on the same page about what we need to do, where the problems are, and how to collaborate to fix them. We are not looking for loners, but we are looking for highly-qualified, independent professionals who can dig into hard problems on their own.
- You will be part of a great team, but you will still need to be a creative, self-starter who can bring imagination and skill to bear in delivering your own stories.
- You will guard the integrity of our database with a fierce determination to deny entry to all garbage, and you will build great API interfaces into our system to save us from end user Excel-driven development.
- We are looking for a special kind of developer who wants to be a member of a strong team of peers and is not just looking for another job. We want someone who is eager to learn and grow as a software developer.
- Education and Experience:
- We require a B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience because we believe that a deep understanding of algorithms, data structures, linear algebra, operating systems theory, and database theory are essential to succeeding in this domain.
- You also need solid experience with agile development, Ruby on Rails, object oriented thinking, and design patterns.
We offer profit sharing, bonuses, competitive medical, dental, vision and wellness benefits that give you choices and a matched 401(k) plan to help you reach your ultimate retirement goals.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/117101 →