AnaVation is looking for a talented Software Engineer who is passionate about technology and working with cutting edge software and hardware to support our mission critical customer in Manassas, VA. The ideal candidate appreciates partnering with our customer and a group of engineers to create innovative engineering solutions.
The Software Engineer will:
– Design, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications.
– Configure, code, develop, and document software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
– Oversee system startups in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide support to other departments where required.
– Adhere to industry standard and software best practices, integrating applications as per written specifications.
– Translate technical requirements and design documentation into application code and modules.
– Carry out unit testing, ensuring application meets needs of the government.
– Perform maintenance on existing software products or make requested software enhancements.
– Maintain bug lists and exercising control over software configuration.
– Document and secure approval for configuration change requests.
– Selected applicant will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
– BA/BS in software engineering, computer science or related field. 8 yrs software engineering experience (other combinations of education, certification, training and years of experience will be considered).
– Demonstrating a working knowledge in C#, C++, Java, Android, Microsoft Visual Studio, Android Studio, and a variety of scripting languages.
AnaVation is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.