Software Engineer – Careers
Skip to content
United States (en-US)
– Search jobs
Search jobs / Job detail
Transcend the day-to-day work experience. Work inspired.
Lowell – Massachusetts – USA
Description Kronos is looking for a passionate developer with high volume web application experience to join our team. The Senior Java Engineer will have experience with various object-oriented programming languages and be able to work with both front end technologies as well as implement server-side logic.
– Has an excellent understanding of programming and testing concepts, design patterns, and best practices, and can translate that understanding directly to implementations.
– Able to work autonomously on complex issues where analysis of use cases, situations or data requires an indepth evaluation of various factors and involves investigating issues and code execution, potentially, across all levels of the application stack, from database to browser, including external libraries.
– Demonstrates a well-defined knowledge of design patterns and common algorithms and exercises them in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
– Quickly and efficiently find robust and effective solutions to difficult development problems.
– Perform insightful and constructive code reviews to help maintain and teach proper coding techniques and ensure that your fellow developers are considering all pertinent factors to prevent regression defects or the introduction of problematic code.
– Communicates effectively with other departments to effectively gather information required to perform duties.
– Can quickly resolve very difficult issues through analysis of the application code, 3rd party libraries, customer use cases, and discussion with stakeholders.
– Suggest methods and technologies to improve our applications and development practices.
– BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
– Strong SQL skills – including Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers
– Familiar with Agile development methodologies
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000 – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
EEO Statement Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
– Software Engineer with LinkedIn
– Software Engineer with Twitter
– Software Engineer with Facebook
– Software Engineer with Google+
Kronos Workforce Innovation That WorksTM
– 2003-2018, Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.