What you’ll do
As a member of Engineering’s solutions team, you will lead Architecture and building next generation learning management solutions. You will:
– Bring a strong perspective that inspires change and motivates engineers to develop simple solutions to complex problems.
– Redefine e-Learning by putting together advanced learning applications.
– Build reusable components and services using Microservices and Containers.
– Scale out the platform to process thousands of events per minute, and be the expert on the team for running stream processing systems.
Who You’ll Work With
Who You Are:
– Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) or equivalent
– Deep understanding of various Moodle modules and experience in customizing Moodle functionalities and developing custom themes for Moodle
– 5+ years of experience in integrating plug-ins and writing new plug-ins to extend the Moodle system core features
– 3+ years of experience in XML data structures and Web Services (SOA),
– 3+ years of experience in MySQL and other RDBMS
– Proven experience with Moodle API and integration with third party systems
– Knowledge in Zend, Joomla, Drupal or WordPress would be a plus
You will have experience with the following:
– You are a technical leader with hands on experience and proven track record in the area of Learning and Content management.
– You are able to work cohesively within the team and with strategic partners to building industry leading solutions for Learning Management system.
– You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
– You have excellent technical writing skills and effective planning skills. You have the ability to work to prioritize and move forward multiple priorities at the same time.
– You are able to work with and bring together diverse groups, teams, and projects. You are a self-starter, constantly learning, while being a standout colleague.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
– We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
– We innovate everywhere – From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
– We benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.