Our Bright Team is growing! We are looking to add a Software Engineer who has hands-on experience with Warehouse Management and e-Commerce software and is adept in business analysis. This individual will be working very closely with our flagship customers in the Los Angeles area. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, exciting environment where their work will be noticed and appreciated. The Software Engineer role is multi-faceted; you will be expected to wear multiple hats that are critical to our clients success including: interfacing with customer(s), project development, production support, creating and analyzing ad-hoc reports and more! You will join a team of highly motivated engineers delivering a high-quality software architecture aimed to solve the challenges our customers face. If you think you have what it takes to help Deposco reach the next level of success, read on and apply below.
What Youll Do
* Collaborate with customer and project teams to gather requirements, perform business analysis and support production.
* Design and develop scalable solutions in a SaaS environment utilizing Java technologies. This include, but is not limited to, feature development for concurrent user activity, bulk data processing, integration and messaging, as well as, reporting and analytics.
* Work in conjuncture with the product development team to take requirements and add them to base product in such a way that it applies to a broad range of customers.
* Background in supply chain/warehouse management is highly preferred
* Hands-on experience with e-Commerce platforms is preferred
* 3-5 years of experience designing and developing Java web applications
* 3-5 years of experience with scripting languages like Rhino, Bean Shell, etc.
* Must demonstrate solid knowledge of using SQL for business logic and reporting queries
* Abiltity to manage customer expectations and production support
* Reside in California. We are not currently relocating for this position.
* Serious candidates should come with an entrepreneurial outlook and be ready to contribute innovative ideas
* Ideal candidates will be self-starting, self-motivated and hold a strong work ethic
* Effective communication skills with the ability to liaison between development and clients
* Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
* Competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience
* Company equity
* Opportunity to work in high stake e-Commerce industry with a market leading customer.
* Be part of an energetic team that is serious about delivering innovative software solutions to customers and cultivating our culture. We work awfully hard and are having a blast doing it. This team believes that what we are doing is a game-change in the industry.
* Standing desk (if youre into that sort of thing)
* Corporate events including movie nights, Top Golf outings and other shenanigans.
* Excellent benefits package, with the majority paid for, including: medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance. A 401(k) program as well as a generous paid vacation and holiday schedule.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/58809 →