Column Information Security is a leading consulting and solutions provider for information security. Our set of comprehensive solutions and services for the enterprise, public sector and government organizations ensure risk mitigation through strategic planning, implementation of leading technologies and building and operating security systems and programs.
What We Do
* Identity and Access Management
* Privileged Account Security
* Application Security
* Advisory Services
Location: Lombard, IL
You will be employed at Column as an Implementation Engineer to architect, deploy, support, and in some cases, train on the Identity Management solution by SailPoint, for our growing customer base.
No SailPoint experience necessary as we will train new hires on the solution. Strong candidates with a degree in Computer Science and strong Java programming experience will be a strong fit for this role.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Installation and configuration of IAM solutions
* Customize SailPoint IdentityIQ and other Identity Management solutions
* Implement integrations with SailPoint IdentityIQ
* Troubleshoot and support SailPoint IdentityIQ based applications
* Conduct requirements gathering workshops
* Demonstrate Identity Management products to customers
* Provide technical assistance in a pre-sales capacity
* Travel (around 30-50%) is required based upon project needs and you will primarily service our customers onsite at their location. Depending on the project, remote work may be available as well. Column will attempt to place you on projects located in your region when possible.
* 2+ years with good hands-on Java programming
* Experience with Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL, and My SQL.
* Very good technical skills across a variety of technologies such as multi-tiered architecture, databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, network infrastructure, and understanding security and dataflow within these components.
* Linux/Unix experience
* Self-starter, fast learner and flexible to support new technologies
* Excellent collaboration, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Strong communication skills. This role will be a client-facing, consulting type role so being comfortable speaking with people is a must
* Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills with all levels of staff and leadership
* Four year undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related field
BCBS Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Bonus Incentives, Growth, Top Notch Training, Mentorship, Ping pong, Snacks, Nerf battles, MacBook Air, Paid Internet and Phone Monthly, Corporate Credit Card
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/161325 →