Careers Center | Software Engineer
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
Job Locations 8 months ago(8 months ago)
# of Openings 1
Posted Date Information Technology
Default: Location : Location US-VA-Fort Belvoir
Job Locations US-VA-Fort Belvoir
Primary duties include:
– Minimum/General Experience: Experience with XML, Java, and J2EE in Windows and Linux/Unix environments.
– Strong organizational and communication skills, exceptional problem solving skills, and a capacity for attending to details.
– Ability to develop solutions to complex problems which require ingenuity and innovation.
– Expected to develop software based on guidance from more senior engineering staff.
– Employs disciplined approach for design, development, maintenance, and documentation of applications and promote established standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the systems development life cycle.
– Understands customer requirements and adhere to deadlines.
– Interface with customers, partners, application users and other technical support people and are willing to do what it takes to satisfy the customer’s needs.
– Experience in complex event processing, real-time alerting, and rules engine based software systems.
– At least 5 years of experience.
– An Associates of Arts Degree and/or a Bachelor’s of Science (BS) degree.
– Military experience preferred.
– Minimum Associate degree.
– Active TS/SCI clearance is required.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to ?
Please click apply on the right.
About the Organization
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities’ toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and funbecause we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
to your network!
Submit a ReferralSubmit a Referral
Sorry the function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
to your network!
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.