Careers Center | Software Engineer
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in!
Job Locations 2 months ago(2 months ago)
# of Openings 1
Posted Date Information Technology
Default: Location : Location US-AL-Huntsville
Job Locations US-AL-Huntsville
The Software Engineer will be responsible for the following:
– Manage, and execute the overall web development of the FBI’s TEDAC Network
– Design, develop, and implement new websites and software systems based on the Government’s needs
– Modify and modernize current websites already deployed through the TEDAC Network
– Develop new methods to automate various areas of the TEDAC Network, which currently requires a manual process
– Perform/develop required system security tests to maintain compliance with applicable IT policy documents
– Purchase, install, and/or configure IT equipment and ancillary items as needed
– Design, modify, and implement Oracle, MS SQL, and Access databases
– Assist in standardizing historical data within the TEDAC Network to ensure data integrity, standardization, and enhanced migration capability
– Perform pilot testing for new technology implementations as needed
– Design, implementation and configuration of TEDAC Network specific needs for cross domain implementation (cross domain solution to be provided by the FBI) which will transmit data between unclassified and classified networks
– Research, develop, and evaluate networking technologies and solutions required to satisfy defined requirements
– Assist in the re-engineering and installation of a new TEDAC Network system
– Maintaining and backing up of internal development servers
Minimum requirements include:
– Qualified candidates must have a current Top Secret level security clearance
– 10+ Years of software development experience
– Bachelor of Science degree ( Master’s with 8 years of experience)
– Oracle PL/SQL
– Microsoft Visual Studio
– Graphic Design
– Adobe ColdFusion
– Oracle APEX
About the Organization
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities’ toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and funbecause we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.
to your network!
Submit a ReferralSubmit a Referral
Sorry the function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
to your network!
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.