This individual will specify, design and develop critical high-performance and scalable platform frameworks and components. Strong analytical skills are required and the candidate must be proficient in infrastructure analysis and design concepts and implementations. The candidate performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
Essential Job Functions:
– Work closely with the Development teams to fully understand Network Gaming product functions, features and network performance analysis in order to specify appropriate platforms for development and deployment
– Create/review detailed feature/functional/technical requirements specifications and ensure alignment with proposed platform solutions
– Participate in relevant project meetings
– Identify new tools/improved processes to aid the Development team in delivering new Network Gaming products
– Design, develop and enhance presentation platform frameworks and components for Network Gaming
– Continue to evolve platforms to conform to the new emerging standards and regulations requirements for jurisdictions
– Follow quality engineering processes to deliver high quality products and services
– Communicate infrastructure changes to development organizations and ensure successful deployment
– Management and support of the development labs and other environments created for SG products
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Math, Statistics or relevant area or equivalent experience
– Knowledgable in C, C++, Linux OS, Windows OS
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in the Computer Systems and Engineering field
– Experience managing integration lab environments for multiple product lines
– Experience specifying and deploying scalable, highly available hardware and network platforms
– Knowledgeable with Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio, .NET, C#, SQL Server
– Social game development
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
– Sound knowledge of networks, hardware, and security concepts
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Visio, Project packages
– Ability to work in a team environment, building strong cross-functional relationships
– Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Distributed application (client/server) development experience
– Game Development experience
– Experience in UI development
– Starling Game Engine Experience
– PHP scripting on back end systems
– Unity 3D, OpenGL, and/or Objective-C
Vision: Close Vision, Depth Perception, Distance Vision, Ability to Adjust Focus, Peripheral Vision, Ability to Distinguish All Colors
Physical Requirements: Office environment
Work Conditions: May require weekend and evening hours. May require travel. SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.
Job ID: IRC4829
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Scientific Games is a leading innovator in the global lottery and regulated gaming industries. Beginning with the breakthrough technology that launched the world’s very first secure instant lottery game in 1974, the company has continued to advance the games, technology, programs, marketing research and security that have been a driving force behind the success of more than 300 customers on six continents over the last 40 years. Contact Info
– Cedar Falls, IA
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.