Wellist gives healthcare leaders the tools and insights they need to improve patient experience by addressing unmet social needs across the care continuum. Wellists Integrated Patient Experience Solutions combines proprietary technology, human services and unique data. Our solutions portfolio includes needs assessment services, digital health tools, in-hospital concierges and call center navigators, which are powered by a proprietary directory of patient support services.
In 2016, Wellist was recognized by MassTLC as the Most Innovative Technology of the Year Healthcare, for our significant contribution in the area of Patient Data and Healthcare Insights. Wellist also received the Diversity Leadership Award: Startup from Rock Health for our commitment to hiring, supporting, and building diverse teams. In 2017, Wellist was named the winner of a Silver Stevie Award in the Company of the Year category in the 15th Annual American Business Awards.
Help us build our products by contributing to the API (Ruby on Rails), and our web front end (es6 react/redux). Collaborate with all product stakeholders to deliver exceptional code and contribute to the ground-up construction of an application through agile and continuous delivery methodologies. Help us to continue a culture of constant professional development and growth by learning with us and doing better work than youve ever done.
The right candidate will be someone who loves building software, loves our mission, and wants to make a real impact on the development of products that help people get well. You will be excited about learning the craft of software development, and about being part of a team of collaborators who teach and learn together. This is not a sink or swim environment.
* You have some experience building modern web applications, ideally with Ruby on Rails, React.js, or similar frameworks
* You can demonstrate an understanding of data structures and algorithms
* You should be familiar with both object oriented and functional programming paradigms
* Demonstrated ability to come up to speed quickly on new technologies or approaches
* You are curious about new frameworks and products, and are driven to investigate new technologies as you learn about them. We love side projects, and want to hear about yours!
* Quality should be extremely important to you. At Wellist you will develop personal practices to help you achieve a high standard for quality in a Continuous Delivery setting.
* You have the desire to independently deliver software, and the ability to take help from your team
* You want to work on a small team that uses mature software practices
* You want to use software to help people
* You want to work in an environment where you can speak your mind. We value strong opinions, weakly held.
Wellist Culture Competencies
* Refreshing: You bring an upbeat can-do attitude and creative new ideas to help make life easier for our users, customers, partners and colleagues
* Adaptable: You adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. You cope effectively with complexity and change
* Empathetic: You understand others experiences and emotions. You act with kindness, compassion and respect
* Empowering: You take accountability for helping others succeed. You can coach and develop others at all levels of the organization
* Trustworthy: You speak truthfully and act with integrity. You make, and follow through on commitments, honoring deadlines.
To be hired at Wellist, you will complete a small coding exercise. This exercise will be discussed exactly as a pull request would be discussed, with members of our team, so that we can evaluate not just your sample output, but how you discuss your craft. You will then meet with business partners that you will collaborate with, so that they can assess your cultural competencies. If all goes well, we move quickly to an offer from there.
* Opportunities for growth, professional development, leadership and management experience
* Medical and dental benefits
* Competitive compensation and equity opportunity
* An environment that encourages giving back to the community as a team and as an individual
* A leadership team committed to your personal and professional growth
* Unlimited vacation
* A team that takes hard work as seriously as they take fun; fun including but not limited to bagel Wednesdays, office dogs, team off-sites, a fully-stocked fridge, and tater-tot themed holiday parties
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/58936 →