The person in this position is responsible for developing, designing, testing, coding and integrating software products. Troubleshoots and debugs software defects. Reviews, interprets, and executes software requirements and specifications
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
– Performs all phases of design and development of assigned software related projects
– Researches new technologies and incorporates them into new systems and products
– Tests, integrates, writes, troubleshoots, and debugs software applications
– Creates and maintains KPIs on operational processes for Senior Management
– Works effectively with all departments, including Senior Management, Finance, Customer Service, Order Entry and IS
Qualification Requirements :
Training and/or Experience:
– Five years of experience coding in multiple languages
Advanced knowledge of:
– Knowledge of ColdFusion a plus
– Knowledge of Git a plus
– Knowledge with build automation, continuous integration, unit test, change management and configuration management
– Two years of work experience with software methodologies
– One year of experience working with Oracle database schema.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Advanced knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
– Advanced knowledge of tools to test software applications/systems
– Advanced knowledge of development/modeling tools
– Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
– Self-motivated and well organized.
– Enjoys working in a creative environment
– Strong Attention to detail and quality of work.
– Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
– Must be able to obtain and hold Gaming Registrations/Licenses
– The work conditions are representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
– Overtime work could be involved and will be required if needed
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, ‘SG’) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: EEOC Poster SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.
Job ID: IRC7631
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Scientific Games is a leading innovator in the global lottery and regulated gaming industries. Beginning with the breakthrough technology that launched the world’s very first secure instant lottery game in 1974, the company has continued to advance the games, technology, programs, marketing research and security that have been a driving force behind the success of more than 300 customers on six continents over the last 40 years. Contact Info
– Las Vegas, NV
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.