Dynetics Careers – Software Engineer
Go to homepage
– About Us
Forgot Your Password?
Huntsville, AL |Full Time
In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, an employee-owned company, is seeking a talented Software Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Engineer in this position will join a diverse team to create software solutions for complex product engineering problems. The candidate will be expected to use techniques to define, design, implement, test, maintain and deploy software. Software developed by the candidate may be in embedded systems, application software, web applications, device drivers, user interfaces, middleware/transport layers, back-end development, or instrumentation systems. Familiarity and desire to work with hardware is required in order to design and integrate appropriate software solutions. Projects may be developed using traditional or Agile methodologies.IND2Basic Qualifications
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science with a minimum 3 years of relevant software development experience.
– Candidate must show the ability to work in a collaborative environment, and interface with customers, technical, and non-technical stakeholders on a regular basis.
– Candidate must show experience in sound software engineering practices.
– Candidate must be proficient in C# or Java. Experience with C++, C, or other programming languages is a plus.
– Must be familiar with development and tool chains in the Windows OS.
Experience with Agile/Scrum development process is preferred. Ideally, candidate will have experience with hardware/software integration; and real-time development with multi-threading & synchronization.
– Candidates exposed to tools and techniques for unit testing, requirements development & management, design, build and release, regression testing, configuration management, collaboration & issue-tracking would be a plus.
– Candidates interested in metrology would be a plus.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
You might also like
Redstone Arsenal, AL
Application Engineer – Nissan Canton Plant
Software Engineering Team Lead – Battle Staff
Junior Software Reverse Engineer
Senior Software Reverse Engineer
Software Engineeer – Senior
Senior Software Engineer
Sensor Software Engineer
Junior Sensor Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer
Video / Software Engineer
– 1002 Explorer Blvd
– Huntsville, AL, 35806
– An employee-owned company
– An equal opportunity employer
– Contact Human Resources
– EEO is the Law poster
– EEO is the Law Supplement poster
– Pay Transparency Notice
– E-Verify (Spanish)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.