Req #: ******Location: Sarasota, FL USJob Category: EngineeringSecurity
Clearance: SecretClearance Status: Must Be Current
What You ll Get to Do: You will be part of a team responsible for
transitioning an existing software application into a cloud
architecture using Amazon Web Services. We have expectations that the
successful candidate will bring the requisite experience AND will be
able to mentor a junior software development team. You will work with
the project s Amazon Solutions Architect, Senior Systems Engineer, and
Program Manager to understand the customer, the application, and the
technical tasks and you will lead the software team in the execution
of those tasks. Although this job description is for a specific
project, the portfolio of AWS projects in Sarasota is expected to grow
and we are looking for technical talent to grow with the programs.
More About this Role:
* As part of the team, review software to identify changes required
for operations in a cloud architecture
* Develop testing methodologies to verify successful migration of
the software modules
* Work with Cloud Formation and Puppet to insure automated build of
the software module
* Work with project leadership to develop ideas, concepts, and plans
for future work with the customer.
There are many aspects to this job, but fundamentally you will be
working periodically with the senior members of the team to develop
near-term and strategic plans and will be working daily with the
junior members of the team to complete project tasking.
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Software engineering/programming skills normally obtained through
a 4- year degree program and 5-7 years of experience.
* Proficient in Linux
* Proficient in Java
* Solid working knowledge of a variety of software tools to include
IDE s, source code control, and software DEVOPS tools
* Willing to learn and get certification with AWS
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience and certifications with AWS
* Experience with Red Hat Satellite 5/6 (Foreman and Katello)
* Experience with Puppet
* Experience with Git
* Experience with Nexus
* Experience with Maven
* Experience with Jenkins
Desired Certifications: (If applicable):
What We Can Offer You:
– We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.