Help hardworking users from the shipping world get paid. Our platform solves the unique challenges ship crew members have when they send money home to their families. Join our team to build web applications and back end services to help our users move money around the world.
Who We Need
* A Team Player — You look forward to working with others and have a habit of overcommunicating.
* Invested — You feel ownership and pride for your work. You’re willing to go beyond what the requirements of a user story to do what’s best for our users and our team.
* Thrives in a bit of chaos — We’re building a product that’s growing exponentially and we need to move fast to meet the needs of our users. You’re excited to get your work in front of our users and enjoy changing directions as we learn more about what our users need.
* Develop new features for and maintain our suite of apps and services
* Work with mobile developers to design and build APIs that will be consumed by our native mobile apps
* Work with product owners to write user stories and requirements for new features
* Work with QA analysts to develop test plans
* Estimate timelines for delivering new features and communicate their status as they’re being developed
* Help to define best practices for how Brightwell builds software
* Strong communication skills in a team setting
* 2+ years professional experience building web applications, or APIs
* Experience with C#, .NET MVC
* Experience with SQL
* Experienced with modern front end web practices
* Experience working with a team of product owners, designers, and mobile developers
* Agile Scrum Experience
About Brightwell Payments
Brightwell Payments, Inc. is an international payments and technology company offering comprehensive payment solutions for corporations and consumers. Brightwell Payments Navigator payments platform and its international maritime paycard program, the OceanPay Visa Prepaid Card, combine to provide a comprehensive solution designed to mitigate the unique challenges and concerns of existing payroll processes faced by the maritime industry.
More than 300 customers and 200,000 individuals choose Brightwell to make over $700M in secure, cost-effective global payments each year. We are currently looking for software engineers to join the team. You will be responsible for building the high quality software we need to grow and scale the organization. If you want to help change the way the shipping world gets paid and build innovative technical solutions for the future, wed love to meet you!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59610 →