City: Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J0118-1108
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is looking for a candidate to join a dynamic team with diverse technical background that focuses on delivering high-quality, high-value projects using advance technology in web and mobile development. The candidate will join a dedicated team with a culture of sharing knowledge, and team and goal oriented individuals.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
– SQL, Web and Mobile development
– Working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
– System integration development using backend SQL integration or web API
– Maintain and improve the performance of existing applications to ensure strong functionality and optimization
– Recommend enhancements to existing applications
– Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
– 5+ years with SQL development experience
– 3+ years in software development
– 1 year in mobile development
– Application design and technical understanding
– Code development (C#)
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong attention to detail
– 5+ years of SQL Server administration and development
– 5+ years of systems integration experience
– 3-5 years overall IT/Software development experience
– 3+ years of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience
CSS for building web applications and web services (SOAP/RESTful) in MS Visual Studio
– Minimum 2-3 years of mobile development using Cordova/Xamarin tools in Visual Studio
– Familiarity with Mac and iOS environments
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or related field
– Ability to produce results within specified time frames
– Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change – supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at ***********.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at ********************************. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/120013 →