Catalyst is disrupting the corporate learning space by creating a more effective marketplace for enterprises to connect with external expertise. Corporate Learning is a $100B+ vertical that has been mostly skipped over by modern technology — thats where we come in!
As a software developer here at Catalyst, you will be helping to build a community that will define a new standard for how B2B relationships are cultivated. Projects planned for this quarter include work on webapps, chatbots, browser extensions, and matchmaking algorithms.
We are a product-centric company, but we believe our team drives our success — expect to be a part of a team that is engaged and excited about what we are building together.
* Producing clean, efficient, well-documented code to specification
* Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle (from ideation to deployment)
* Collaborating thoughtfully with both technical and non-technical members of the team
* Championing a product-centric view of how Catalyst accomplishes its corporate mission
* You love to build
* You revel in learning new things
* You work effectively either as an individual or on a team
* You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* You like automating things
* Demonstrable experience with the technologies in our stack is obviously a big plus, but we are ultimately more interested in the artist than the brush!
* 3+ years experience in a similar role [or] Bachelors in CompSci or Engineering
* Work with a purpose were building a product around a community
* Health insurance
* Awesome corner office on The Beltline (+ rooftop deck with wifi!)
* Pop-up office games (Pictionary is a crowd favorite)
* Smart, hard-working, and passionate coworkers
* Results-oriented, instead of rules-oriented, corporate culture (wear socks with your sandals if you want!)
* Accelerated career advancement in a really fun environment
* Friday Funday!
Dont have the exact requirements? Tell us why we shouldnt care!
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.