Company SummaryData Trace LLC is the nation’s largest provider of automated title plant and tax information services for title companies nationwide. Our leading technology allows quick access to title history information, property tax assessment and payment data, document images, and property files in major metropolitan areas across the United States. Data Trace is a member of the First American Financial Corporation family of companies that was named one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® in 2016 and 2017. For more information, please visit www.datatracetitle.com.
Participates in the design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance of software code for business applications. Responsible for Web application, middle-tier implementation and integration with backend databases. Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and develops specifications to resolve them. Participates in the development of software user manuals.
- Experience and solid understanding of various software engineering practices.
- Experience translating software requirements and experience with software design solutions.
- Build test automation suites to ensure the quality of guest impacting products
- Designs, codes, unit test, debug, and document those programs.
- Customizes software based on research and customer needs.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- May consult with users and develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation
- Monitor and report to management on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
Proficient in Object-Oriented Programming Language (C#, Java, or Python)
Good understanding of Database concept, design and query language
Experience working with Microsoft .NET Technology Stack (.NET, WebAPI, SQL Server)
Experience with various computer platforms and application environments
Expertise with developing multi-tiered software applications
Expertise in designing programs and applications
Constantly updating personal technical and business knowledge and skills
Strong organizational skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent combination of education and experience
Typical Range of Experience
- Typically 2-5 years of directly related experience
- Experience working with distributed team is preferred
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/121312 →