6 months plus contract
We are currently recruiting for the position of Software Engineer Associate, with primary responsibilities defined as:
– Develops software using C++ in the context of a self-organizing cross-functional Scrum team
– Collaborates continuously with team members and others
– Practices (acceptance) test-driven development
– Develops scripts including Bash, Batch, and Python supporting the development tooling and environment
– Contributes to the various levels of feedback to improve the code, product, team, processes, and organization
– Continually learns and improves based on focused feedback
– Possibly travels for off-site software integration, training, testing, and flight trials Contributes to user documentation This position emphasizes integrity, problem solving, creative thinking and interpersonal skills.
STRONG emphasis on a software developertheir primary job desire needs to be coding. – Training or equivalent experience in software development principles equivalent to a computer science, software engineering, or computer engineering Bachelor’s degree – Familiar with software development in Linux and Windows – Able to excel in a cross-function team, where there is an emphasis on problem-solving, collaboration, learning, and building robust software – Exposure to Object-Oriented software development in C++
1. Desire for continuous learning and self-improvement. 2. Desire to advance as a software craftsman. 3. Good understanding of C++ programming syntax. 4. Ability to apply fundamental Object-Oriented concepts. 5. Ability to follow and contribute to disciplined coding standards and practices. 6. Familiarity with software development in a Linux environment. 7. Familiarity with software development in a Windows environment. 8. Familiarity with scripting languages (Perl, Unix Shell, Python, etc).
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in computer science, software engineering, or computer engineering, or equivalent experience/combined education.
Please Contact Rich Nguyen at ******************
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/140347 →