- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages small to medium-sized complex team projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides support to the business for new and existing systems
- Troubleshoots business and production issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 6 months experience in information technology or related field within the past 5 years OR 2 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 5 years
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year s experience designing technical solutions in response to customer requests or changes in retail business.
- 1 year s experience designing, leading, and implementing technology projects.
- 2 years experience in production support, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer and vendor relations.
- 2 years experience troubleshooting network infrastructure problems.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It’s all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.